PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Funny Autograph Story

atomic912s
09-26-2014, 01:54 PM
So my buddy took with one of his friends with us to the MN Vikings Sharrif Floyd signing. His friend had never been to a signing, and became SUPER STAR STRUCK when he met floyd....

lol, so my buddy gets a couple things autographed, and then its his friends turn....

His friend asked floyed the following questions:

1) If he ever needed a sober ride to just call him.
2) If floyd had any friends and if he wanted to hang out.
3) Asked floyd if he could see his "pipes"
4) Made some random comment about sacking Brady this Sunday and my friends buddy wanted to see his "tights"?
5) Lied to floyd by telling him they where just at a Steve Huchinson signing the other day! Floyd kind of gave my buddies friend a weird look, as Steve last played for the Vikings in 2011.........

My buddy said his friend was making floyd all uncomfortable ridding his jock, and also said his friend said like 500 words to floyd and bum rushed him with a bunch of other questions!!!!!!!!

atomic912s
09-26-2014, 01:56 PM
Forgot to add the fact that my friends buddy is 28 years old. Normal every day guy!

godwulf
09-30-2014, 10:24 PM
I know I'm probably going to regret asking, but what does "ridding his jock" mean?

atomic912s
10-08-2014, 04:11 PM
Basically just kissing his butt! Lol

GoTigers
10-08-2014, 05:53 PM
Um, Technically... I think it's the exact opposite of kissing his butt..

Skizzick
10-10-2014, 02:21 PM
Wow, if he could be that star struck with Sharif Floyd, I'd hate to see the guy if he were to actually attend a Steve Hutchinson signing.