PDA

View Full Version : LA Dodgers Joc Pederson game used signed 2012 AFL Hat Mesa Solar Sox

CalLeagueGamers
09-25-2014, 01:22 PM
Game used and signed 2012 Mesa Solar Sox hat from Dodgers Joc Pederson. This was worn by Joc during the 2012 Arizona Fall League. The hat has been modified by Joc as he cuts out the lining and tags (see pics). Hat has Joc's #10 inside and has been signed on the bill in gold. Hat is a 7 1/4 New Era 59Fifty. $100 shipped anywhere in the US. Email milbgameused@aol.com.

CalLeagueGamers
09-25-2014, 10:49 PM
Neither of the photos of the person show a face nor the hat being sold. What is the point of them?

My bad. Here is his face. Here he is signing all of his bats, cleats, and the 3 hats. Not sure why there is ever a question or unnecessary comment but if you like photos I have plenty. Not sure why I bother. Should just stop posting here. Never ends.

CalLeagueGamers
09-25-2014, 10:51 PM
The first photo of the guy doesn't look like the hat that is for sale, but the second photo might be. The reason I say the first photo looks wrong is the slant relative to the stitching. The hat sold seems to have the stitching 60 degrees from horizontal in the first quadrant relative to the "Game Used," while the photo seems to have a mirrored position of 120 degrees in the second quadrant. It could be how the photo is shown, but I'm pretty sure the hat in the first photo isn't the same as the hat sold. I don't really have the same certainty on the second photo, as it's possible the signature has faded a lot since it was signed.

The guy is Joc. All of the items I get are directly from the players. Everyone always wants PROOF, here you go. He signed 3 hats, maybe those arent the matching photos of him signing this hat, point is, he signed all 3 at the same time. They were his, worn by him, signed by him, if you want to DNA check, there are 3 or 4 of his hairs in this hat too. CSI.

CalLeagueGamers
09-25-2014, 10:54 PM
None of Joc's items are for sale. Moderator, if you'd like to pull this posting feel free. Good luck to you all.

helf35
09-25-2014, 11:08 PM
The first photo of the guy doesn't look like the hat that is for sale, but the second photo might be. The reason I say the first photo looks wrong is the slant relative to the stitching. The hat sold seems to have the stitching 60 degrees from horizontal in the first quadrant relative to the "Game Used," while the photo seems to have a mirrored position of 120 degrees in the second quadrant. It could be how the photo is shown, but I'm pretty sure the hat in the first photo isn't the same as the hat sold. I don't really have the same certainty on the second photo, as it's possible the signature has faded a lot since it was signed.

Really? You do not see the other hats and items laying next to him? You can tell clearly in the photos There are 2 different hats that are being signed. Chasing another guy away with some cool items to offer. Way to go.

Wrigley2010
09-26-2014, 01:32 AM
Really? You do not see the other hats and items laying next to him? You can tell clearly in the photos There are 2 different hats that are being signed. Chasing another guy away with some cool items to offer. Way to go.

Exactly, it's getting real fricken old.

danesei@yahoo.com
09-26-2014, 05:02 AM

These were the two original photos that I replied to, so no, I didn't see the other hats lying next to Joc. I saw someone signing a hat and a cleat on the ground next to him.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=87333&stc=1&d=1411669281

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=87332&stc=1&d=1411669281

wildjimmy
09-26-2014, 10:15 AM
It has nothing to do with the pictures that were posted. Your tone was rude and condescending. You could have easily asked for additionally photos or clarification. This site should be about helping others out and not constantly criticizing others.

Titans74
09-26-2014, 11:01 AM
It has nothing to do with the pictures that were posted. Your tone was rude and condescending. You could have easily asked for additionally photos or clarification. This site should be about helping others out and not constantly criticizing others.

Exactly, "should be...".

But rarely is.

helf35
09-26-2014, 11:45 AM
I was still able to make a deal with the seller so hopefully he is open to offering up his other items again.

twarman17
09-26-2014, 11:58 AM
Agree that this seller is offering excellent items at a realistic price compared to what some people post on eBay and have it sit there indefinitely. Hopefully he keeps selling here!