PDA

View Full Version : Manny Ramirez rookie era bats

nationals2k9
09-12-2014, 08:39 AM
Hi All,

Used to post here all the time, mostly on Manny game-used stuff. Have two bats left in my collection after getting my hands on probably thirty or so total.

Just going to quickly summarize each bat quick and send pics on request. Have some on my phone and can take additional.

First bat is 1993-95 Cooper. Crazy use!! You may have seen other Coopers but this one is excellent. Full PSA/DNA letter and 9.5/10 grade. Looking for $400 shipped obo. Have way more than that into this one but recognize things change.

Second bat is rookie era Louisville Slugger T-141. This bat is game issued and called the earliest bat PSA has seen! I like it because you don't need to decipher whether or not it was used... Can just say you have Manny's earliest known professional bat (according to PSA/John Taube). Comes with copy of Pro Bat ordering records that show it was likely ordered by minor league team! Looking for $225 shipped obo.

Please contact me at benko.10@osu.edu

Thanks!
Mike

nationals2k9
09-12-2014, 08:43 AM
If you want pics quicker, please just search my user name and/or Cooper or LVS T-141 and should be able to see more details!

Thanks again

Chess2899
09-12-2014, 09:38 AM
Mike, your email doesn't work. Joe
sentefjoemd@aol.com

nationals2k9
09-12-2014, 09:52 AM
Buckeye Nation promised me it would always be linked to my yahoo account ;-)

Please try me at michael_benko@yahoo.com

Appreciate it!

Mike

nationals2k9
09-12-2014, 09:21 PM
Bats have found a good home pending payment!

Thanks guys