PDA

View Full Version : 8-Sports Impressions 500 HR statues w/boxes Nice condition

1929tudor
09-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Selling my 8 Sports Impressions 500 HR hitter statues. I'm just listing one as there are 12 pictures and didn't want to take up that much space. Email me for pictures if you need them This are in great shape with no broken parts. These also come with the boxes which most don't since back then the collectors threw them out. They also come with wood bases and a baseball on the base with the HR number on each one. A few of the tough ones and costly ones are, Jackson, Mathews, and McCovey. I believe there was 13 to the set. A great starting collection and then you can finish it plus it will save looking for each one and paying individual shipping so buying this lot is saving you money. I have the COA's for all of them but Mathews and can't find that one. I bought these one by one from other collectors over the years. I would like to sell these at one lot and not break them up unless it doesn't sell. Just don't want to have a couple left would like to get rid of them all at once. Below are the guys in the lot. These are heavy pieces and I'm putting postage at 30.00. If it is less I'll refund your money if it's more I'll pay the difference so you only will pay exact postage. Asking 299.95 The guys are Jackson Banks Mays T.Williams F.Robinson Aaron Mccovey Mathews

1929tudor
09-12-2014, 01:54 PM
I tried selling these Sports Impressions 500 HR hitters statues as one lot of the 8 and had a few guys interested in buying some if I split them up and sold them individually so that is what I'll do. Below is the guys available. Postage on each one is 15.00 and if you buy more than one just add an additional 5.00 each. These are pretty heavy. They are in great shape with no broken parts. These also come with the boxes which most don't since back then the collectors threw them out. They also come with wood bases and a baseball on the base with the HR number on each one. Email me with any questions or single pictures at gosox59@msn.com Thanks

Jackson- 45.00
Banks- 25.00
Mays- 25.00
T.Williams- 25.00
F.Robinson- 25.00
Aaron- 25.00
Mathews- 45.00
McCovey-45.00