PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Griffey Jr and Molitor Game Used Bat

thebatrack
12-27-2006, 02:17 PM
If you have a Griffey Jr or a Paul Molitor Game Used Bat please send me scans and a price.

Thanks

NegleyPirate
12-28-2006, 12:12 AM
Hello,
Bob Mikita from Game Used Lumber has a Ken Griffey Jr Uncracked Reds Gamer on his site $875 here's the link:
http://www.gameusedlumber.com/Glumber2.html
Hope this helps!

NegleyPirate
12-28-2006, 12:48 AM
Ball Park Heroes has a game used Paul Molitor batting helmet 1986-89 on there web site: http://www.ballparkheroes.net/game%20used%20baseball%20helmets.htm
I have a Paul Molitor Bowmans Best Refractor if interested plmk

suave1477
12-28-2006, 02:03 PM
Just in case if your interested I have a Ken Griffey Jr. Game Used (Autographed) Warm up shirt & Stirrups from the Seattle Mariners - Grey Flannel LOA & JSA LOA
Email if your interested admin@gameuseddirect.com

thebatrack
12-29-2006, 09:15 AM
Thanks for all the responses but I am only looking for game used bats.

Still looking for a Griffey Jr., Molitor, Andruw Jones and Miguel Tejada.

Thanks in Advance

NegleyPirate
12-29-2006, 05:53 PM

Thanks in Advance Email me at mtneville@worldnet.att.net
I have a Andruw Jones game used bat.
Thanks

sportscentury
12-29-2006, 07:13 PM
If you have a Griffey Jr or a Paul Molitor Game Used Bat please send me scans and a price.

Thanks

I have for sale one of the finest Molly bats you will ever see. On the first scan, please excuse the glare. The markings on the barrel are perfect and clear, though the glare hides this a bit. The bat is literally perfect and one of the two or three finest Molly bats I've ever had the pleasure of handling. Simply unbelievable game use and uncracked with no structural damage. I can be contacted at rgf2@hotmail.com - thank you,

Reid

earlywynnfan
12-29-2006, 11:25 PM
I have a couple of tejada bats, if you are interested.

earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Ken

kylehess10
12-30-2006, 02:58 PM

Thanks in Advance

I have a Tejada bat on eBay if your interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250067509079&rd=1&rd=1

staindsox
01-04-2007, 02:07 AM
I have a two-toned uncracked Louisville Slugger Molitor bat from his time with the Twins. It has a few nice lace and ball marks, light pinetar, and some rack marks. I can send you photos of the bat if you're at all interested. Thanks.

Chris
staindsox@hotmail.com

staindsox
01-05-2007, 09:20 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know I sold the Molitor bat last night. Thanks for all the inquiries. I appreciate the interest.

Chris

gameused
01-22-2007, 08:33 PM

Thanks

I have a game used Ken Griffey Jr. Louisville Slugger bat with a mint silver sharpie signature. Bat shows an incredible amount of game use with blue ink transfers, ball seam marks, cleat marks and pine tar.

e-mail me with your best offer.

Thanks, Bobby

hawaii_five0@yahoo.com