PDA

View Full Version : Help Identifying these game used autographed bats

sek122482
08-13-2014, 01:08 PM
I know this is a long shot but thought maybe someone would be able to help. I got these bats a while back (10 years or so) and am trying to figure out who they belonged to since I never wrote it down unfortunately. There are no names on the bat just the signature of the player. I think the black bat might be Choo Freeman of the Rockies but was hoping someone might be able to confirm. The other one I have no idea and all I can say is it might be a Rockies player. If you can help let me know! Thanks.

shaunharr
08-14-2014, 02:45 PM
The auto doesn't match what I see of Choo.

Looks like "Chad ____"

The other looks like "Jose"

godwulf
08-14-2014, 04:01 PM
Sorry I can't help with the signatures, but I've got to go off-topic here for a sec and ask, what is that black bat? Am I reading "Xanax"? Has the pharmaceuticals company branched out into sports equipment? Yes, I understand that a baseball bat can have a calming effect if correctly applied, however...I've just never seen one of those before. Can anyone identify the brand on that thing?

jbean023
08-14-2014, 06:52 PM
I don't know either guys signature but your assumption of Choo is most likely correct since there is a NPB Japan sticker on the bat.

And yeah jeff that's what it looks like to me haha!!