PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Braun Issued Cleats

rudyjj18
08-12-2014, 06:27 PM
For sale is a pair of Ryan Braun team issued, autographed cleats. These are from the 2009 season. Purchased directly from Mikita Sports. Asking $175. Email with questions.

rudyjj18
08-12-2014, 06:32 PM
Couldn't upload photos because they're too large but email me for photos.

rdeversole
08-12-2014, 06:57 PM
Per forum rules you aren't supposed to advertise something for sale here that is already listed on eBay.

rudyjj18
08-12-2014, 07:05 PM
My apologies. Mods, please delete thread.

rudyjj18
08-14-2014, 07:25 AM
Cleats are sold.

Trublubrucru
08-14-2014, 09:37 AM
If they are not game used, why would you put that in the title description?

xsentrixsupra
08-14-2014, 09:41 AM
If they are not game used, why would you put that in the title description?

Cleats are sold(not to me) so it doesn't matter, but it says "issued" in the title.

Trublubrucru
08-14-2014, 09:48 AM
Ya it matters. Calling it game used in the title then in the last line of the description saying these are not game used is a bit deceptive. No where on the letter does it say anything about team issue either. The first time Braun ever touched them is probably when he autographed them.

johnsontravis@ymail.com
08-15-2014, 07:53 AM
Ya it matters. Calling it game used in the title then in the last line of the description saying these are not game used is a bit deceptive. No where on the letter does it say anything about team issue either. The first time Braun ever touched them is probably when he autographed them.

It says issued in the title...it also says team issued in the first sentence of the description and it never sounds/looks like they were used. It also clearly says not game used at the end.

Honestly I have no problem with people putting game used in the title as long as team issued is too and it is clearly stated in the description. If you don't put game used no one will see the listing.

rudyjj18
08-15-2014, 08:16 AM
I never intended to be deceiving. I have reached out to the buyer and told him that if he was deceived and believed them to be "game used" I would issue a full refund and pay for return shipping. I will learn from this and not repeat it.

xsentrixsupra
08-15-2014, 01:44 PM
I never intended to be deceiving. I have reached out to the buyer and told him that if he was deceived and believed them to be "game used" I would issue a full refund and pay for return shipping. I will learn from this and not repeat it.

FWIW I didn't see it as deceiving at all. It said issued in the title. I mean if someone maybe is newer to the hobby they might be confused and think all issued items were worn, but I certainly knew exactly what you were talking about.