PDA

View Full Version : 4 More New Charts Have Been Added to the "Bat Player Charts" Section of the GUU Site

ChrisCavalier
12-18-2005, 09:48 PM
Hello Everyone-

Please note that the following bat player charts have been added to the Game Used Universe site under the "Bat Player Charts" tab and can be accessed immediately by all Gold members:

Nellie Fox
Bob Gibson
Fergie Jenkins
Brooks Robinson (Brooks' is so long it should count as 3 charts)

These four charts are in addition to the following three added earlier this week:

Al Kaline
Harmon Killebrew
Willie Mays

We will continue adding more bat player charts throughout December and I will post updates on the forum each time new charts are added.

As always, please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe

gameused
12-19-2005, 04:14 AM
Chris,

Can you list all the players that are in the bat player charts as of right now?

Thanks, Bobby

ChrisCavalier
12-19-2005, 11:56 AM
Can you list all the players that are in the bat player charts as of right now?
Great idea Bobby. Here is a complete list of bat player charts currently available on the Game Used Universe Site:

Aparicio, Luis
Ashburn, Richie
Banks, Ernie
Bench, Johnny
Berra, Yogi
Brett, George
Brock, Lou
Bunning, Jim
Campanella, Roy
Carew, Rod
Carlton, Steve
Carter, Gary
Clemente, Roberto
Dean, Dizzy
Fox, Nellie
Gibson, Bob
Hunter, Catfish
Irvin, Monte
Jenkins, Fergie
Kaline, Al
Killebrew, Harmon
Kiner, Ralph
Koufax, Sandy
Lemon, Bob
Mantle, Mickey
Marichal, Juan
Mathews, Eddie
Mays, Willie
Mazeroski, Bill
Niekro, Phil
Paige, Satchel
Perry, Gaylord
Roberts, Robin
Robinson, Brooks
Robinson, Frank
Robinson, Jackie
Ryan, Nolan
Schmidt, Mike
Seaver, Tom
Snider, Duke
Williams, Billy
Wynn, Early

Once again, we will be adding more bat player charts this month and I will keep everyone posted as new charts are added.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe

gameused
12-20-2005, 01:37 AM
Chris,

Thanks for the list!

In the future do you plan on listing current bat players charts like, Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, Manny Ramirez, Vladimir Guerrerro, etc?

Thanks, Bobby

ChrisCavalier
12-20-2005, 01:30 PM
In the future do you plan on listing current bat players charts like, Alex Rodriguez, Derek Jeter, Manny Ramirez, Vladimir Guerrerro, etc?
Hello Bobby-

Thanks for the question. The "Bat Player Charts" listed in the Bat Player Chart section of the site will only include Hall-of-Famers. That is because those charts come from Vince Malta and they are the ones that will be included in his book.

However, we are planning to add some new features to the site soon (I can't let the cat out of the bag yet) which will include features to ask our "experts" questions. These questions may include queries about factory records for non Hall-of-Famers.

Game Used Universe will be announcing the new programs shortly. We are very excited about what we will be offering but I can't elaborate fully until the new programs are released. Let's just say we are working very hard to bring even more value to the game-used collecting community.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe