PDA

View Full Version : Game Used NFL, Chad Johnson Cleats & Detroit Red Wings

DarronMarkwood
08-02-2014, 11:25 PM
Wanted to see if there is any interest in these items as I've been posting them on ebay for a while. I'm willing to sell or trade for game used OR autographed (certified) items. I'm in Michigan so any Detroit teams (Tigers, Red Wings) definitely are worthwhile but I'm also a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan, so those items also peak my interest. No interest in the G/U baseballs - but any other items I have interest in. I can send more photos as needed. Like everyone else, I put a price on these items and I am willing to negotiate.

Chad Johnson G/U Cleats autographed (both cleats with good wear) with Elite COA - $300
Reggie Wayne G/U Cleats (2002 or 2003 season showing tape marks and number) - $300
Laveraneus Coles G/U Cleats (2005 Season) - $100
Jerramy Stevens G/U Cleats from NFC Playoff game vs. Bears with locker room nameplate - $75
Miles Austin G/U cleats with Steiner Hologram & COA - $100
Marion Barber G/U cleat (single) with Steiner Hologram with no COA - $50
Tiki Barber G/U cleats with COA - $150
Dre Bly Detroit Lions G/U Cleats - $140 with PSA/DNA from NFL auctions
Jose Iglesias Game Used Batting Gloves with Onyx COA/holograms - $100

If you want pictures of these items and other autographed items, simply search my ebay auctions using seller ID "darrons". My ebay feedback speaks for itself. If I don't have the items listed, I'll gladly shoot you some photos.

I also have a pair of game used skates from Kyle Quincey (Detroit Red Wings) from the 2013 season with Hockeytown Authentics COA and hologram that I would part with for $250 shipped. I can send photos as needed as they show good wear. In terms of G/U sticks, I have Johan Franzen (hockeytown authentics hologram, Darren Helm signed with HA hologram, Dan Cleary, Jonathan Ericsson and many other older Wings (Racine, Garpenlov, Fedyk, Chiasson, Dale Krentz). I also have a Brent Johnson Game Issued Autograph goalie stick and a couple of Mikael Samuelsson hockey stick shafts (no blade) and a Justin Abdelkader G/U stick shaft autographed. Make offers on those.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my post. Feel free to email me at darronm@yahoo.com or respond her with cash/trade offers.

RMoody
08-03-2014, 03:24 AM
Email sent very interested in the Stevens cleats, considering the Coles.

DarronMarkwood
08-03-2014, 07:49 AM
Received your email and sent you links to both of the pairs of cleats. Thanks for your interest. Let me know if you need additional pictures or information.

DarronMarkwood
08-09-2014, 05:53 PM
had a few people hit me up on these items... still available. A "bump" here... feel free to ask me any questions if you would like to purchase.

I also have a few other items.
* Detroit Tigers G/U Hat from July 4th game for Nick Castellanos - $150 (rookie hat - first time wearing it)

DarronMarkwood
08-10-2014, 12:04 PM
I did find both COAs on the Dallas Cowboys cleats. Will keep the price the same.

DarronMarkwood
08-15-2014, 11:21 PM
Bump... willing to trade items below for g/u stuff from Tigers, Red Wings or other teams. Shoot me an offer. Thanks!