PDA

View Full Version : info wanted on papelbon shirt

philliephyl
07-22-2014, 06:33 PM
I recently picked up this jonathon papelbon shirt from a guy that said he got it from the equipment manager down in clearwater. I couldn't find any pictures of the phillies wearing a shirt like this. it's a size 2xl made by badger sports. dri fit like material. everything screened on. the screen work looks good and is well done. it's maroon colored and has #22 in a baseball on the back neck.
any info would be greatly appreciated

emann
07-22-2014, 07:08 PM
Is the bottom cut off? I have a couple Papelbon Red Sox era warmups and he always cut the bottom (actually I have 2 road gamers with the same customization also).

Not sure if he still does this, but it would be the first thing I'd look for on a Papelbon warmup.

philliephyl
07-22-2014, 08:46 PM
it's not cut. looks like barely worn. so maybe just was issued. i've seen some papelbon phillies jerseys and I don't think he cuts them or not all of them.

Phil316
07-22-2014, 09:08 PM
http://mail.holidays.net/store/Jonathan-Papelbon-Authentic-2012-Phillies-Team-Issued-Spring-Training-Jersey-2xl_221494923032.html

Here is the same shirt. This one is being sold as team issued for 40.00.

geoff
07-22-2014, 11:18 PM
I have a few of his jerseys and they are not cut off.They are also mlb authenticated as well.Hope this helps you out a little.

Thanks
Geoff

emann
07-23-2014, 12:00 AM
Is the bottom cut off? I have a couple Papelbon Red Sox era warmups and he always cut the bottom (actually I have 2 road gamers with the same customization also).

Not sure if he still does this, but it would be the first thing I'd look for on a Papelbon warmup.

Just clarifying, I didn't say he cuts all his jersey bottoms off, just the warmups (I have 2 Reebok dri-fits and a fleece). I don't even know if he still does this, I've only seen Boston ones like this.