PDA

View Full Version : Starling Marte

Dcdopson@aol.com
07-20-2014, 07:28 PM
Any Marte items, please list. Really would like a HR ball.

dplettn
07-21-2014, 08:38 AM
Not a HR, but I do have a hit ball for which I'd be curious your offer. It is from the "rookie" and playoff 2013 season. Also have a Cutch RBI hit ball with an enlarged print of the actual hit from same (MVP) season... and a full season ticket from the Pirates playoff clinch game. If you care to make an offer on just the Marte ball or a package, my e-mail is below:

plettner at fuse dot net

dplettn
07-21-2014, 08:43 AM
Not a HR, but I do have a hit ball for which I'd be curious your offer. It is from the "rookie" and playoff 2013 season. Also have a Cutch RBI hit ball with an enlarged print of the actual hit from same (MVP) season... and a full season ticket from the Pirates playoff clinch game. If you care to make an offer on just the Marte ball or a package, my e-mail is below:

plettner at fuse dot net

Also, the Marte hit ball is from June 3... I have not checked to see what # hit is was, but if you do you are likely to find that it is among first 100 career hits for Starling.

Dcdopson@aol.com
07-21-2014, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the reply however I already have a 1b, 2b, and 3b.... just need the HR.

buccofan7
07-21-2014, 09:58 PM
I have a Marte hr ball it was actually his first hr in pnc park and his 3rd of his career email me buckenbroncos@gmail.com

dteters
07-23-2014, 07:09 AM
I have a game used/signed bat of his. Please email me at dteters@access.k12.wv.us if you are interested.