PDA

View Full Version : Looking to trade Minor/Independant Gameballs

mjp221
07-17-2014, 05:51 AM
Hello! I am looking to trade some minor league baseballs...I have some from the International, Midwest, Frontier, Prospect and 1 Big 10 I'm looking to trade...all are game used/BP

Looking for: PCL, Carolina, Florida State, Mexican, Southern, Texas, Cal, South Atlantic, Northwest, any Rookie League or any other league.

Must have League name/logo on ball (not looking for generic) and in at lease decent condition

Thank you!

mjp221
07-17-2014, 06:11 AM
also looking for any Summer league, championship, all-star or any other special minor/independent ball

DJaeger22
07-17-2014, 06:28 AM
I have some South Atlantic League balls. Shoot me an email sometime.

mjp221
07-17-2014, 06:43 AM
I have some South Atlantic League balls. Shoot me an email sometime.

Sent email

Mannywood3
07-17-2014, 05:42 PM
I have a Texas league,American association both are signed

mjp221
07-17-2014, 09:43 PM
I have a Texas league,American association both are signed

Where are the signatures at? Do they interfere with the logos?

gorphils
07-18-2014, 07:21 PM
I have Atlantic league baseballs I could trade.

ditzball4@verizon.net

mjp221
07-26-2014, 07:10 PM
Still looking to trade minor league game balls...we are interested in just about anything including g/u, BP, all star or any other special game all...

Please let me know if you have any of interest.

I have international, Midwest, frontier, ny/penn, mlb and big 10 to trade

Thanks!

oemtom
08-12-2014, 09:33 AM
I am also looking to trade baseballs. Among the duplicates I have, almost all game-used and varying from decent to excellent condition:

MiLB:
Pioneer; Can-Am; South Atlantic; Eastern; International; Atlantic; NY-Penn; generic MiLB

College Leagues:
Cape Cod; NECBL (neat ball…says “Keep Your Eye On The Dream”); Futures Collegiate; PerfectGame Collegiate; Cal Ripken Collegiate

NCAA:
America East; North East Conference; generic NCAA; can also get Ivy and other east coast conferences

Another collector that I trade with who I know would be interested in trading has some extra “Popcorn League” balls (a Taiwanese semi-pro league); Coastal Plain League (including some 2014 ASG balls); College balls including ACC

Among the MiLB balls I am looking for:
Southern; Northwest; Arizona; Mexican; Dominican; Venezuelan; Pacific Association; Freedom Pro; United League; Pecos League. Also, college summer leagues and NCAA.

My email is oemtom@gmail.com

Thank you!

Tom

Popinjaysnamesir
09-10-2014, 07:49 AM
I am also looking to trade baseballs. Among the duplicates I have, almost all game-used and varying from decent to excellent condition:

Among the MiLB balls I am looking for:
Southern; Northwest; Arizona; Mexican; Dominican; Venezuelan; Pacific Association; Freedom Pro; United League; Pecos League. Also, college summer leagues and NCAA.

My email is oemtom@gmail.com

Thank you!

Tom

First post in the forum.

If there is reputation to be gained in this forum, I enacted a trade with Tom and his friend and it went beautifully.

I also collect game balls from all of the different leagues out there. Most of the leagues I'm looking for at this time are defunct. Of the current leagues, I'm looking for the California Winter League and the Freedom Pro League.

There are lots of defunct leagues out there from long ago, but the ones I'm seeking hard are the Maryland Fall and the Atlantic Coast League.

Also, I live in the middle of the Florida State League. If anyone is looking for one of those, let me know during the season and I'll try and grab some.

popinjaysnamesir@yahoo.com

mjp221
10-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Tom...I just sent you an email

abneric
10-07-2014, 11:51 AM
I have atlantic league balls ericscardshop@gmail.com if interested

SteelCity
10-18-2014, 12:52 PM
If you're still looking I have the following, most are new/mint in sealed bags:

Ligas Mexican de Beisbol LMB AAA Minor League Ball
Mexican Pacific League Official Ball
Diamond National Baseball Congress NBC 80th World Series
West Coast League All-Star Game (Baden, loose, non-mint)
2000s Ligas De Puerto Rico League Ball
1990-2000s Wilson Atlantic Coast Conference ACC BallAlso a number of random MiLB ASG and special versions. I'm looking for other special logo MILB for trade, and independent and foreign leagues.

(My direct contact is Info AT bigleaguebaseballs.com)