PDA

View Full Version : New NBA jerseys for '14-15 season with title patches

nickacs
07-16-2014, 02:56 PM
Hmm...not really diggin it...
First it was the "nickname" jerseys that flopped and now this

http://on.aol.com/video/nba-jerseys-to-reflect-titles-next-season-518323241?hp=1&playlist=127161&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec3_lnk2%26pLid%3D502656

xsentrixsupra
07-16-2014, 03:11 PM
I wonder if the Clippers will make the Lakers cover their gold patch when they play Clippers home games..........

volunteer
07-16-2014, 08:44 PM
LOL, you need a magnifying glass to see it

jmeekins33
07-18-2014, 03:20 AM
More gimmicks. Silver seems like he really wants to copy futbol/soccer for some reason.

urzaworld
07-18-2014, 03:47 PM
Modern day NBA jerseys are horrible. Seems to be that way ever since shoe companies have taken contracts directly from the league (Nike,Reebik now Adidas) these are ALL horrible cheap productions to say the least. Unfortunatly Champion was never uxed past 96/97 season. They were the last quality producers of NBA jerseys, the rest are nothing but practice jerseys made to worn during games.
-Harvey

xsentrixsupra
07-19-2014, 09:45 AM
Modern day NBA jerseys are horrible. Seems to be that way ever since shoe companies have taken contracts directly from the league (Nike,Reebik now Adidas) these are ALL horrible cheap productions to say the least. Unfortunatly Champion was never uxed past 96/97 season. They were the last quality producers of NBA jerseys, the rest are nothing but practice jerseys made to worn during games.
-Harvey

IMO 2010 I believe is where jerseys really took a turn for the worst. I have a few from the Champion years, Nike, and 1st run of Adidas and they seem to all be of much higher quality than the current ones used. I know Adidas did something about switching the material and it being something more eco friendly or something like that, but just feeling them, they feel really cheap compared to prior years.

Also, they probably know they don't have to be very sturdy or durable since most are only used for 1 game anyways these days......