PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Nike Dallas Cowboys Mo Claiborne #24 game jersey with Cowboys LOA

scottishcowboy41
07-06-2014, 04:12 PM
Here we have for sale a 2012 Dallas Cowboys Nike game issued jersey.

I have overspent recently on some additions to my Dallas Cowboys collection. So with an expensive family vacation imminent, I have decided today to let one of my game jerseys go, to free up some extra funds. Balancing this hobby with family life is not easy!

The jersey in question is a white Nike #24 Morris Claiborne game jersey, from his rookie season with Dallas. It's tagged 2012 and a size 38. It's an“L-BK” cut. The jersey has been shortened and elasticated to Claiborne's chosen game spec. The jersey is crisp, brand new and unused and in perfect condition.

It was issued for game use to Morris Claiborne and comes with a letter of authenticity from the Dallas Cowboys. The letter confirms that the jersey was issued to Claiborne and is signed by Tim Burkhart who is the Chief Operating Officer for the Dallas Cowboys. The letter comes in an envelope from the Dallas Cowboys merchandising dept. The jersey comes in a bag from the Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop, which is where this jersey was purchased.

I am willing to let this rare jersey go for $350 including tracked shipping. I think this is a very fair price, given the scarcity of Nike Cowboys game jersey on the market and the immense potential of a now healthy Mo Claiborne. The jersey and LOA will be shipped in a box to protect them from creases.

Please post your email address if you are interested in buying the jersey and I will contact you straight away.

scottishcowboy41
07-21-2014, 04:33 PM
I will accept $295 for this jersey, including tracked shipping.

scottishcowboy41
07-27-2014, 04:32 PM
Jersey is sold.