PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in a Basketball collectors get together at the National ?

Basketball-collector
06-25-2014, 02:52 PM
I just wanted to find out if there is any interest for a basketball collectors get together for dinner one night after the show ends at the National in Cleveland. Nothing, as of now, has even been proposed.

Thanks.
Alan

ChrisCavalier
06-25-2014, 03:15 PM
I just wanted to find out if there is any interest for a basketball collectors get together for dinner one night after the show ends at the National in Cleveland. Nothing, as of now, has even been proposed.

Thanks.
Alan
Great idea Alan! Just let me know when.

With you treating, I will definitely be there :)

-Chris

3arod13
06-25-2014, 03:21 PM
I know they hold the National in Richmond, VA. Any idea when they will be holding the next on there?

nevrdiez34
06-25-2014, 03:48 PM
I know they hold the National in Richmond, VA. Any idea when they will be holding the next on there?

According to the National's website, the location of future Nationals are as follows:

2014 - Cleveland, OH
2015 - Rosemont, IL
2016 - Atlantic City, NJ
2017 - Rosemont, IL
2018 - Cleveland, OH

ChrisCavalier
06-25-2014, 03:49 PM
Hey Tony,

I think they used to use a number of venues but, from what I have heard, in the near term the future Nationals are rotating between Chicago, Cleveland and Atlantic City. In fact, here is an article to that effect:

http://www.sportscollectorsdigest.com/infield-dirt/national-convention-announces-locations-through-2019

-Chris

ChrisCavalier
06-25-2014, 03:50 PM
LOL Mike. You beat me by one minute!

-Chris

nevrdiez34
06-25-2014, 10:40 PM
LOL Mike. You beat me by one minute!

-Chris

Ha, I wish I had that kind of luck when bidding in auctions.

3arod13
06-26-2014, 10:38 AM
Hey Tony,

I think they used to use a number of venues but, from what I have heard, in the near term the future Nationals are rotating between Chicago, Cleveland and Atlantic City. In fact, here is an article to that effect:

http://www.sportscollectorsdigest.com/infield-dirt/national-convention-announces-locations-through-2019

-Chris

Nevrdiez34/Chris,

Thanks! Not too far from Atlantic City, so I guess I will be attending that one in 2016.