PDA

View Full Version : Yogi Berra Museum hosting a display of Babe Ruth 100th Anniv Auction tomorrow-Sunday

KGoldin
06-24-2014, 02:35 PM
ExclusiveBabe Ruth Artifacts, Game Used Items and Memorabilia on display at the YogiBerra Museum in Montclair, NJ THIS WEEK ONLY!

Starting Tomorrow,June 25th, some of the rarest and unique items from the Babe Ruth 100thAnniversary Auction will be on display at the Yogi Berra Museum located on theCampus of Montclair State University in Montclair, NJ.

Ken Goldin will be at the museum Tomorrow, June 25th from 1-4 pm to personallyanswer any questions, showcase the items and share his extensive knowledge ofsports memorabilia. Come meet with one of the leading experts in the sportsmemorabilia industry, view these unique and exclusive Babe Ruth artifacts, and be part of the historic Babe Ruth 100th Anniversary Auction.

The items below will be exclusively on display at The Yogi BerraMuseum from Noon- 5pm Wednesday June 25th- Sunday June 29th.

Yogi Berra Museum & LearningCenter

On the campus ofMontclair State University
8 Yogi Berra Drive, Little Falls, NJ 07424
Office: 973.655.2378 Fax: 973.655.6894

I AM SPENDING MY DAY DRIVING UP THERE AND SHOWING ITEMS...I look forward to seeing at least some of you in person!
Ken