PDA

View Full Version : Blue Chip Investments, Llc

nate
12-18-2006, 08:10 PM
I'm not sure if anyone know's them. About 6 weeks ago I sold a Reggie Jackson to Mr. Jeffrey Gilison and his paypal check payment didn't clear. He explained that it would be solved in the next week. That was almost three weeks ago. So I look on his website and......
http://bluefla.com/Shop/item.asp?PID=103

There it is!

Now I can understand if he paid for it and wanted to get it in for the holiday rush, but it's packaged up in my closet!!!

richpick
12-18-2006, 08:32 PM
Nate am I right that this guy was reselling your jersey before not only receiving it but paying for it?

nate
12-18-2006, 08:36 PM
Yes. Not even paid for.

www.jerseydave.com
12-18-2006, 11:43 PM
Nate, hello sir.. since this gentleman never paid for the Jackson jersey and you still have it... is it for sale now? If so, how much? Please let me know..thanks.

David
jerseydave@sbcglobal.net

ham1963
12-19-2006, 02:20 PM
I sold the guys a couple of Braves jerseys on E-Bay and did not have a problem collecting from him. Did you call him??
John

nate
12-19-2006, 09:40 PM
The Jackson has sold to another buyer. I received a few inquires about the jersey. The first person who inquired purchased it.

The original buyer explained that all ebay purchases are put on the website and it has not been updated in a while. Also explained the reason for non payment. I only posted on here after not hearing from the buyer after weeks of attempts and then seeing the jersey on the website. Thanks to GUF.....I wish all issues could be solved this fast!

Happy Holidays to Everyone!

Best Regards,

Nate