PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Tigers Nick Castellanos or Miguel Cabrera game used hit baseballs

justinpidruzny
05-27-2014, 11:03 PM
Looking for MLB Authenticated base hit baseballs for Detroit Tigers players Nick Castellanos and Miguel Cabrera. Would like to purchase ASAP as they are signing autographs here in Detroit on June 5th.

Also interested in any game used hits of other Tigers players as well.

Email justin.pidruzny@yahoo.com

Thanks!

dplettn
05-28-2014, 02:24 PM
I don't often sell but a wonderful surprise in the family planning department would leave me open minded to your offer on the following:

Miggy's 53rd career postseason hit from the decisive game 5 of the 2013 ALCS. It is a commemorative Postseason logo ball, as has been the case in 2012 and 2013. It is MLB authenticated, of course.

plettner at fuse dot net

dplettn
05-29-2014, 08:16 AM
I don't often sell but a wonderful surprise in the family planning department would leave me open minded to your offer on the following:

Miggy's 53rd career postseason hit from the decisive game 5 of the 2013 ALCS. It is a commemorative Postseason logo ball, as has been the case in 2012 and 2013. It is MLB authenticated, of course.

plettner at fuse dot net

Correction: Game 5 was not the deciding game of the 2013 ALCS, of course. The hit I have is the one being struck in AP image 949125788068. In collecting a lot of GU balls (mostly NL), I wrongly remembered this particular game.