PDA

View Full Version : Miami Ohio 2013-2014 hockey jersey

Sioux4Ever
05-26-2014, 05:07 PM
I have a Miami Ohio game used #14 Cody Murphy jersey. The jersey is from this past season which is the inaugural season in the NCHC. This is a great jersey that I obtained directly from Cody so it has no COA but it is guarenteed authentic and shows great game use! Jersey is $200 shipped but don't be scared to make me an offer! Email me ladwig5798@gmail.com if you're interestedmormwant more pics!

Sioux4Ever
05-26-2014, 05:08 PM
Here's the back side. iPad only lets me post one pic per post

dplettn
05-29-2014, 10:20 AM
If you would be open minded to swapping for another piece of Miami University Memorabilia.... I have two game used footballs from the 2010-2011 team that had the most improved W-L record in D1 history. Each was factually used in game play during that season.

I only need one for my collection and I wouldn't mind adding your MU hockey jersey.

The panel above the team insignia on the game used football was hand painted by a member of the equipment staff, as game balls often are. The painted panel is sensational and commemorates the most improved record and the logos from the GoDaddy.com Bowl and MAC Championship game.

Just let me know if you are interested in a trade:

plettner at fuse.net