PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Rice Game Worn and Signed 49ers jersey in Julien's Auction

VISUALCONCEPTSNJ
05-24-2014, 06:44 PM
Hey guys…

I was really excited when I saw this jersey come up for auction… Then after doing a little homework on it, I'm kinda let down. Does anyone else see what I see?!?! :/

PS- The sleeves on the jersey are NOT spandex and will NOT stretch to that extent…

nickacs
05-25-2014, 12:39 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Awesome jersey, autographed and autographed as "game worn". But then I started looking at Getty/AP for the game and saw some markings that were not on the auctioned jersey.
Such a let down :( Oh wells...

VISUALCONCEPTSNJ
05-25-2014, 01:04 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Awesome jersey, autographed and autographed as "game worn". But then I started looking at Getty/AP for the game and saw some markings that were not on the auctioned jersey.
Such a let down :( Oh wells...

Hey Nick... I know, right?! :/

Not even just the markings. What caught my eye right away was the difference in spacing between the Reebok logo and the 49ers logo/ stripes on the sleeves...

mmonte4
05-25-2014, 03:33 PM
VISUAL.....I tried to PM you but you have it disabled. How can I get in touch with you?

VISUALCONCEPTSNJ
05-28-2014, 11:37 AM
VISUAL.....I tried to PM you but you have it disabled. How can I get in touch with you?

I PM'd you with my email address...