PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Ricky Williams GU Dolphins jersey.

SB23
12-18-2006, 02:05 PM
Looking for a Ricky Williams game used Dolphins jersey. If anyone has one or has an inside track on one, let me know.

drrad2
12-18-2006, 02:36 PM
Hello,

I actually do have a game used Ricky Williams item, but it is not a jersey. Ricky actually got drafted by the Rangers and then ended up playing for (I believe) the Reading Phillies. I came across an ex- pitching coach who was lucky enough to get one of Ricky's game used bats before he went to play in the NFL. It is a Rawlings bat with proper knob coding and reads Big Stick Ricky Williams Professional Model. I believe the knob code is 97 or 98. Let me know if interested at info@gameusedbat.com.

Thanks,
Ryan

SB23
12-18-2006, 06:20 PM
Hello,

I actually do have a game used Ricky Williams item, but it is not a jersey. Ricky actually got drafted by the Rangers and then ended up playing for (I believe) the Reading Phillies. I came across an ex- pitching coach who was lucky enough to get one of Ricky's game used bats before he went to play in the NFL. It is a Rawlings bat with proper knob coding and reads Big Stick Ricky Williams Professional Model. I believe the knob code is 97 or 98. Let me know if interested at info@gameusedbat.com.

Thanks,
Ryan

YGM