PDA

View Full Version : TxRangers69

sportsnbikes
05-20-2014, 09:30 PM
Does anyone on here know TxRangers69? His name is Jack.

I offered up 2 bats for free with the stipulation that the person getting a bat pay for shipping. The bats were cracked and beat up. Not knowing how much shipping would be, I sent the bat and then requested $8.60, which was the cost of shipping. The first bat went to Jags Fan Dan and no issues at all. So thank you to Dan for honoring the deal.

TxRangers69 has given me the run around for 3 weeks and now is not responding at all. The bat was mailed on April 25th.

I know it's only $8.60 but seriously? I would normally have an item paid for up front but I knew the amount would be small so I really didn't think I'd get hosed for it. It's not the amount it's the principle.

Anyway, fair warning to all...

Hoosier39
05-20-2014, 11:27 PM
Does anyone on here know TxRangers69? His name is Jack.

I offered up 2 bats for free with the stipulation that the person getting a bat pay for shipping. The bats were cracked and beat up. Not knowing how much shipping would be, I sent the bat and then requested $8.60, which was the cost of shipping. The first bat went to Jags Fan Dan and no issues at all. So thank you to Dan for honoring the deal.

TxRangers69 has given me the run around for 3 weeks and now is not responding at all. The bat was mailed on April 25th.

I know it's only $8.60 but seriously? I would normally have an item paid for up front but I knew the amount would be small so I really didn't think I'd get hosed for it. It's not the amount it's the principle.

Anyway, fair warning to all...

Isn't this person like, 10 yrs old?

sportsnbikes
05-21-2014, 12:22 AM
LOL. Well if he is then they were married pretty young. One of the reasons given for not paying is that he was helping his wife deal with something traumatic. I apologized for the issue and left him alone for a week.

I wish I would've mailed it to you. I think you excised interest at the time. If I ever do that again, it's only going to long standing members.

Hoosier39
05-21-2014, 08:28 AM
LOL. Well if he is then they were married pretty young. One of the reasons given for not paying is that he was helping his wife deal with something traumatic. I apologized for the issue and left him alone for a week.

I wish I would've mailed it to you. I think you excised interest at the time. If I ever do that again, it's only going to long standing members.

Oh, maybe I'm thinking of someone else then.

Neely8
05-21-2014, 10:25 AM
Wow that's definitely a d$ck move. I'd be a little irked too. Sorry you're not telling me he hasn't been able to get the payment to you in three weeks!

sportsnbikes
05-21-2014, 10:28 AM
Wow that's definitely a d$ck move. I'd be a little irked too. Sorry you're not telling me he hasn't been able to get the payment to you in three weeks!

Yep 3 weeks. Maybe he's driving here to personally deliver it. Lol.

Roady
05-21-2014, 07:53 PM
I would hate to know I would ruin my name over $8.60.

sportsnbikes
05-22-2014, 01:39 AM
I would hate to know I would ruin my name over $8.60.

ME TOOOOOOOO! But he doesn't really post much. I probably should've offered the bat to someone who was more of a contributor on the forum.