PDA

View Full Version : 500 dollar limit increase

gaytorhater703
05-17-2014, 08:52 AM
Jus to start i really appreciate the mods on this forum and how well run it is. I also really enjoy the willingness of others to help and seemingly always do the right thing. I dont want this thread to stir up any personal attacks or arguments but would like to discuss the 500 dollar limit. Why should market price be dictated by a hard like price cap? If something is overvalued by the seller it will simply not sell. In this scenerio maybe someone puts an item out there with a price that is not likely to attract the avg joe but that item may be a grail item to someone and in their eyes worth overpaying. I know i have done this in the past with no regrets. Also depending on the area of collecting i.e. Jerseys, bats, helmets, nameplates some items will never be available for sale/trade/or even to view on this forum bc of the cap. Anyway I could ramble for days but just wanted to get some opinions.

Hoosier39
05-17-2014, 09:34 AM
Been brought up hundreds of times. Flat out won't ever happen, so don't worry about it.

gaytorhater703
05-17-2014, 05:41 PM
Just to clarify my main reason for posting is bc i would like to buy items over the limit not necessarily sell anything.

metsbats
05-17-2014, 07:16 PM
http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=50609&highlight=500+limit

Please refer to this thread.

THanks
David