PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Lacy Game Used

SavedbyGrace
05-16-2014, 08:26 PM
Hey guys. New to the forum...first post. Been a lurker for a long time now. In complete admiration of some of your stuff. I've been working for a long time, trying to find some Eddie Lacy game issued Under Armour cleats or gloves, but I have had zero luck. Can anyone help? Lacy's UA cleats and gloves are items I have not seen anywhere. There's an auction on ebay for some signed Lacy cleats, but they are not player issued. Help!

rudyjj18
05-18-2014, 05:17 PM
Patience is key. And I say that with all due respect. This hobby is wildly frustrating when there's something you want but can't find. My only advice is to keep your eyes peeled on eBay and forums. Also talk to some autograph companies in wisconsin. I know legends of the field has signings with him pretty regularly and they're very reputable. They might be able to get their hands on Lacy GU items.

SavedbyGrace
05-21-2014, 07:28 PM
Thanks very much. I appreciate your words! I will keep on the hunt

TheKid19
05-21-2014, 08:01 PM
I would try the Delafield LOTF, Nick is the guy who runs that store and he's the most knowledgeable.

packerguy123
06-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Are you still looking for Eddie Lacy Game used UA cleats? I have some.

SavedbyGrace
06-09-2017, 10:13 AM
Yes I am! I'm guessing you were able to get some at the rummage sale (I didn't get the chance to get there as I'm a teacher and we had school :( ) Could you post a pic of your cleats? Maybe we could figure something out :)

packerguy123
06-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Send me an email - owalumni@yahoo.com