View Full Version : Marino13...please contact me

beantown
05-05-2014, 12:53 PM
Marino13...could you please email me at cjarone1@verizon.net

Thank you...Chris

marino13
05-10-2014, 04:20 PM
What's up?

My email is flooded with junks and I wont have time to clear them up any time soon. :D

Am I searching for something you have? or Are you searching for something I have? :D

beantown
05-10-2014, 06:41 PM
What's up?

My email is flooded with junks and I wont have time to clear them up any time soon. :D

Am I searching for something you have? or Are you searching for something I have? :D

I'm searching for something you have...but I'm not playing poker with you ;)

If you get the chance, please drop me an email..maybe we could work something out...thank you

marino13
05-10-2014, 07:50 PM
I'm searching for something you have...but I'm not playing poker with you ;)

If you get the chance, please drop me an email..maybe we could work something out...thank you

:D

Miller or Gronk? (They are sitting in a ziplock bag - in the cool basement, somewhere)

I know, I know - It should be framed and proudly display!

But on the other hand - if Mo and Jeter's gamer have no chance to be framed and displayed, Gronk and Miller will be a long way from that tenure. :D

beantown
05-10-2014, 08:41 PM
Lol...Gronk...Would love to add this to my collection of Gronks :)

Nobody puts Gronk in the basement...lol!

marino13
05-12-2014, 11:09 PM
That is ONE sick ass display!

But, if you pick up the PB jersey - you gonna need more room, and that would means more work. :D

You sure you want that headache? hahahahhaha

beantown
05-13-2014, 10:34 AM
That is ONE sick ass display!

But, if you pick up the PB jersey - you gonna need more room, and that would means more work. :D

You sure you want that headache? hahahahhaha

Lol...the Pro Bowl jersey would help me fill out the case perfectly! I could take the Arizona jersey (laying flat in the case) and the Pro Bowl jersey beside it...just like my Fred Lynn display case :D

beantown
05-30-2014, 11:07 AM
Marino 13...you out there??? :cool:

If you're a New York fan, I may have something that interests you...;)