PDA

View Full Version : Penny Hardaway Photo Matched

DoctorLoomis
04-28-2014, 03:08 PM
Have any of you guys seen a Penny Hardaway game used jersey that's photo matched or comes with absolute rock solid provenance?

Phil316
04-28-2014, 03:33 PM
I can tell you that there is a way to tell a game worn Magic Penny from a issued or re-issued one. The issue I have with outing this info is that all these "pro cut" will eventually be made into gamers.:o

DoctorLoomis
04-28-2014, 09:57 PM
Phil, I'm personal friends with Penny and I absolutely would not use this info for dishonest purposes. Can you help me on this?

danesei@yahoo.com
04-28-2014, 10:30 PM
Phil, I'm personal friends with Penny and I absolutely would not use this info for dishonest purposes. Can you help me on this?

Wouldn't an easier solution be to just ask Mr Hardaway what he does to his jerseys?

Phil316
04-28-2014, 11:13 PM
What's your email?

DoctorLoomis
04-29-2014, 12:37 AM
Tallvolleyballplayer@yahoo.com......thank you Phil.

Phil316
04-29-2014, 12:31 PM
Email sent.

PAC
04-30-2014, 04:35 AM
Wouldn't an easier solution be to just ask Mr Hardaway what he does to his jerseys?

Seriously. He's "personal friends" with Penny, yet he doesn't know anything about him and is asking total strangers. Seems legit.

sportscentury
04-30-2014, 09:27 AM
Have any of you guys seen a Penny Hardaway game used jersey that's photo matched or comes with absolute rock solid provenance?

DoctorLoomis, you may reach me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

DoctorLoomis
05-01-2014, 01:34 AM
Seriously. He's "personal friends" with Penny, yet he doesn't know anything about him and is asking total strangers. Seems legit.

PAC....I appreciate your constructive and positive influence on this topic. However......

1. You obviously have absolutely zero helpful information to offer so why rudely interject your meaningless opinion?
2. You do not know me at all thus your aforementioned opinion of who I know or don't know....and any legitimacy to my claims....should be off limits to your input.
3. I'm pretty sure you do not know Anfernee Hardaway either. Thus, see the above post.
4. I owe you nothing...but I'm here to tell you that I am personal friends with Anfernee....whether you believe it or not is up to you.
5. For you to make a ridiculous "seems legit" reply....which insinuates I am less than genuine....when the above statements clearly apply....reveals nothing other than your ignorance.

Please keep your nose in your own business.....and stick to what you know.

xsentrixsupra
05-01-2014, 07:56 AM
PAC....I appreciate your constructive and positive influence on this topic. However......

1. You obviously have absolutely zero helpful information to offer so why rudely interject your meaningless opinion?
2. You do not know me at all thus your aforementioned opinion of who I know or don't know....and any legitimacy to my claims....should be off limits to your input.
3. I'm pretty sure you do not know Anfernee Hardaway either. Thus, see the above post.
4. I owe you nothing...but I'm here to tell you that I am personal friends with Anfernee....whether you believe it or not is up to you.
5. For you to make a ridiculous "seems legit" reply....which insinuates I am less than genuine....when the above statements clearly apply....reveals nothing other than your ignorance.

Please keep your nose in your own business.....and stick to what you know.

I don't think he meant it nearly in the negative light you see his comments in.

If you look at it as someone outside the situation say it in your head and see how it sounds. Someone who is personal friends with someone needs info on his friend's uniform from people who don't know said person. The more logical solution would be to ask the person themselves as they would probably have a jersey or have a bit of an idea of what to look for. Granted I know we hear it all the time about players just signing off on stuff as game used when it clearly isn't..........but it just would appear that the 1st easiest logical step would be to ask them directly. Its also not like a company asking a player to sign off on something, its a buddy. If a buddy of mine asked me a question I'd probably take a bit more time and be a bit more thoughtful than if someone trying to make money off me did. I believe that was all that he meant.

Phil316
05-01-2014, 10:15 AM
After exchanging messages with Loomis I have no doubt he knows Anfernee. People need to ask questions before assuming. Loomis provided his email so i am sure he would answer any questions.

PAC
05-01-2014, 11:02 AM
I don't think he meant it nearly in the negative light you see his comments in.

If you look at it as someone outside the situation say it in your head and see how it sounds. Someone who is personal friends with someone needs info on his friend's uniform from people who don't know said person. The more logical solution would be to ask the person themselves as they would probably have a jersey or have a bit of an idea of what to look for. Granted I know we hear it all the time about players just signing off on stuff as game used when it clearly isn't..........but it just would appear that the 1st easiest logical step would be to ask them directly. Its also not like a company asking a player to sign off on something, its a buddy. If a buddy of mine asked me a question I'd probably take a bit more time and be a bit more thoughtful than if someone trying to make money off me did. I believe that was all that he meant.

This guy gets it.