PDA

View Full Version : Doug Mientkiewicz heavy pine tar and Jeff Francoeur UNCRACKED game used bats with LOAs for sale

Number9
04-28-2014, 02:06 PM
Two great uncracked bats for sale:

-- 2007 Jeff Francoeur game used UNCRACKED Atlanta Braves bat. This yellow maple Louisville Slugger M9 bat shows excellent game use, with ballmarks, seam impressions and ink transfers. Also has mota stick on handle. It is uncracked with no deadwood or any flaws at all. Just a perfect Francoeur bat.

Bat has Jeff's No. 7 inked on the knob.
Comes with an LOA from John Taube and PSA DNA. I hate having stickers added to bats, as the bat didn't have an authentication sticker on it when Jeff used it, so I moved the sticker to the LOA (see photo).

Price is $100 plus $12 shipping, firm.

-- Doug Mientkiewicz game used New York Yankees bat. UNCRACKED blonde Louisville Slugger bat shows very good game use with no deadwood or grain seperation, has a taped knob, 11 on handle, excellent pine tar still a little sticky, good ball marks and leather scuffs in the right spots, a cleat mark or two. Bat comes with a Steiner LOA.

Bat is perfect in every way. Has been in a bat tube since I got it and would be shipped that way. I bought 8-10 Mientky bats several years ago from Steiner after the season and this is my favorite, so it is the last one I kept and last one I have.

Price Is $125 plus $13 shipping, and includes the bat tube. Price is firm.

Please email me directly at: historydogs@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Mike

Number9
04-28-2014, 02:07 PM
more pics

Number9
04-28-2014, 02:09 PM
last 2

Number9
04-28-2014, 02:11 PM
trying the last 2 again.