PDA

View Full Version : MLB Auctions Combined Shipping

joe27
04-25-2014, 10:39 PM
Has anyone ever been refunded by MLB auctions for combined shipping? I just bought a bunch of an item for cheap and I didnt realize they would charge me 15 dollars shipping for every one I bought. Really wouldnt like paying 300 dollars for shipping.

Any help would be appreciated.

csu398
04-25-2014, 10:45 PM
I bought multiple items before and emailed MLB auctions customer service for combined shipping. Nobody got back to me and all items were shipped individually.

Has anyone ever been refunded by MLB auctions for combined shipping? I just bought a bunch of an item for cheap and I didnt realize they would charge me 15 dollars shipping for every one I bought. Really wouldnt like paying 300 dollars for shipping.

johnsontravis@ymail.com
04-25-2014, 10:53 PM

Yah if it is is shipped all in the same box they should combine. But if it is coming from different places/teams you can't.

They have a customer support and they will help you...try that

cubbs1232
04-26-2014, 06:53 AM
Depends on what team. You might have a better chance getting combined shipping if you contacted the team directly, that's how I always had luck.

DeacDoug
04-26-2014, 09:24 AM
They charge me individually every time, even when in the same box. I was told that the system won't permit combined shipping. Just a cost of doing business with them.

Lunytune2
04-26-2014, 10:15 AM
I was refunded by MLB for shipping when I decided to pick my item up at the ball park . The team game used rep. Handled that.

joe27
04-26-2014, 11:19 AM
Thank you everyone. I contacted the team directly and they told me they would refund me most of the shipping cost. Makes me feel a lot better now.

Thanks again