PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State game used combat jerseys

jasoncatalanotto
04-24-2014, 07:52 PM
I have noticed a few new ebay listings for Ohio State game used combat jerseys. Most are Buy it now w best offer but I see the 2011 Jordan Hall is an auction style listing with no reserve. Does anyone know where to get these any cheaper than the buy it nows? Has there been any historical pricing that these have sold for recently? Any suggestions as to what these are worth? Does anyone on here have any they are looking to sell?

beaglegypsy003
04-25-2014, 12:29 AM
After entering your search parameters and getting your list of items, click on "Completed Items" and you can check what has been sold and their prices.

perlman9
04-28-2014, 04:40 AM
Also, from my understanding, Ohio State player have everything kept for them until they declare for the draft o have used all eligibility, so am sure after each season you sill see a bunch of jerseys as every player will get a large stock. If patient, will see plenty more i am sure

perlman9
05-01-2014, 05:04 AM
I actually may be getting a list of some items guys are looking to sell. The seniors i believe received up to 8 jerseys so when they get those all at once makes them easier to part with. The guys I am in contact with do not want their names out there so will not be on ebay or anything, but will let the OSU collectors I know what I may be able to get.

jeffaary
05-01-2014, 01:42 PM
I'd like to be on that list...