PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Help Me Out With The Angels Game-Used Contact Info!!

carbonrosa
04-17-2014, 11:41 AM
Can anyone Please Please Please give me any info in how to contact The Angels to purchase game-used items after the game is played. Does the Angels have a game-used Kiosk at the stadium and if so, is it like the Cubs where you can purchase right after it happens or pre order game used items before it happens?

I know for some this info is sacred and don't want the competition but for those who like to share, any info would be greatly appreciated.
-Devin

carbonrosa
04-17-2014, 06:43 PM
Well, I contacted the Angels team store. They have no game used items and was then given info to contact a very nice man named Bill Craft who handles the Angels game used kiosk at the stadium. Unfortunately, Bill told me he receives very little items to sell such as random game used balls and no premium items such as hit balls from Trout/Pujlos/Hamilton during or after the game. He told me to wait for Angel auctions for any premium items. I'm surprised the Angels don't have a true game used kiosk where you can buy game day hit balls, bats, bases or jerseys like so many other teams especially having the star power with Trout and Pujols. Ashame.

Rob L
04-17-2014, 06:59 PM
Bill is cool but his pickings are pretty slim. The good stuff goes to auction.

Roady
04-17-2014, 07:37 PM
Is this still active?
Los Angeles Angels (Lindsay McHolm) - lmcholm@angelsbaseball.com

carbonrosa
04-17-2014, 07:55 PM
Is this still active?
Los Angeles Angels (Lindsay McHolm) - lmcholm@angelsbaseball.com

Just tried this email and it did not work.

Roady
04-17-2014, 08:06 PM
Just tried this email and it did not work.

Sorry, it is apparently an old contact.

esigs
04-15-2015, 09:29 AM
Well, I contacted the Angels team store. They have no game used items and was then given info to contact a very nice man named Bill Craft who handles the Angels game used kiosk at the stadium. Unfortunately, Bill told me he receives very little items to sell such as random game used balls and no premium items such as hit balls from Trout/Pujlos/Hamilton during or after the game. He told me to wait for Angel auctions for any premium items. I'm surprised the Angels don't have a true game used kiosk where you can buy game day hit balls, bats, bases or jerseys like so many other teams especially having the star power with Trout and Pujols. Ashame.

I contacted Bill yesterday and he replied that the "Angels took all game used items away" from him.

Does anyone have a current contact for the Angels? Do they still not sell game used items at the stadium?

gorilla777
04-15-2015, 01:03 PM
Nope, that is the real scoop that you got from Bill. I was there last Saturday and they have cut the size of the Art of the Game kiosk by about half and there was little to no gamer material, worse than the prior years for sure. Even the items for the in-game auction were just some signed photos, etc. It is going to be thru MLB or other routes, that is it, likely...If you want, PM me during the season and I can give you updates, etc. or at least what I know...

Ben