PDA

View Full Version : Game Worn Jerseys on NFL Charity Auctions.

Utopian2630
12-13-2006, 09:21 PM
Hey Everyone,

I don't know if this is old news or not, but NFL Charity Auctions has some game worn jersey's up. I noticed a lot of Ravens jerseys and a very sweet Philip Rivers Powder Blue.

pietraynor
12-14-2006, 07:58 AM
Interesting side note on the Ravens #42 Gerome Sapp, strip tag in neck reads "02", others may have different years, didn't check them all..I remember seeing this happen w/previous auctioned Ravens jerseys..not unusual, just caught my eye..Jay

dafivehole
12-16-2006, 12:55 AM
I heard the Rivers jersey hit $6000 :eek: Someone's got more money than sense :p That jersey will NEVER be worth that much money... you could get a Marino or Montana for that and they are in the HOF :cool:

Roger

allstarsplus
12-16-2006, 09:42 AM
I heard the Rivers jersey hit $6000 :eek: Someone's got more money than sense :p That jersey will NEVER be worth that much money... you could get a Marino or Montana for that and they are in the HOF :cool:

RogerIf you could buy a photomatched Marino or Montana on NFL Auctions today, I would guess they would sell for well over $10,000 each.

I see prices all the time on MLB's auction site and NFL's auction site which are so far above market prices, but I suppose there are buyers out there willing to pay a huge premium for what they perceive as 100% guaranteed the "real" thing.

Andrew