PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Doug Mientkiewicz GU items

autographhunter
03-19-2014, 12:03 PM
Hi All,
I'm new to the forum and was hoping someone here might have Mientkiewicz items they'd be willing to trade or sell. In general, I collect cards and autographs, but I collect game-used Doug Mientkiewicz memorabilia. Please post if you have anything to offer. Thanks!

TNTtoys
03-19-2014, 01:59 PM
Hi All,
I'm new to the forum and was hoping someone here might have Mientkiewicz items they'd be willing to trade or sell. In general, I collect cards and autographs, but I collect game-used Doug Mientkiewicz memorabilia. Please post if you have anything to offer. Thanks!

I have a game used NY Mets 2005 locker room nameplate that is not "nailed down" within my collection. If you're interested in this item, please feel free to contact me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com.

PwKw13
03-19-2014, 03:08 PM
I have a Louisville Slugger M9 from 2006. Please e-mail me if interested.

Thanks,
- Ken
woltersk@embarqmail.com

W_EISENHUTH
03-20-2014, 04:32 AM
I have a GU Yankees era helmet (Steiner) and bat (Steiner) - both are caked with pine tar. When I got the helmet signed, he said, "That's my baby!" santofan@charter.net if interested

autographhunter
03-20-2014, 11:07 AM
Thanks for all the replies, keep them coming!
Emails sent to all

autographhunter
03-29-2014, 05:01 PM
I'm going to bring this to the top. Let me know what you have. Got a great item from TNTtoys and hope to purchase the items each of the other two members posted. Thanks again for the replies