PDA

View Full Version : HELP Contacting an old member!! Scott Meza...Astros1994

shaunharr
03-13-2014, 06:53 PM
Hey everyone,

I am trying to contact a member (who hasn't posted since 2013). His name is Scott Meza, and his screen name on here is Astros1994. I have an email address for him, interloper6@yahoo.com that I have been able to contact him with. We agreed on a sale and when I asked for his Paypal address, he stopped replying. I haven't heard from him in at least 6 months. Does anybody know him personally, or have another way of contacting him?

He has a J.R. Towles game issued Mother's Day Bat that I have been trying to buy from him since the day after he bought it, and he agreed to sell it to me, and I am offering him much more than he paid. If you can help me contact him I would appreciate it

Dach0sen0ne
03-13-2014, 07:14 PM
He posted the other day here.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showpost.php?p=351145&postcount=4

He has a different email listed in his signature, maybe you can try that.

shaunharr
03-13-2014, 07:17 PM
He posted the other day here.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showpost.php?p=351145&postcount=4

He has a different email listed in his signature, maybe you can try that.

That is AstrosGU, I am looking for Astros1994. Actually, AstrosGU hasn't responded to my emails in months either.

Dach0sen0ne
03-13-2014, 07:26 PM
Correct Signature PIC, wrong person. HAHAHAHA!

shaunharr
05-13-2014, 05:42 PM
Bump! Still trying to contact Scott Meza

PAC
05-13-2014, 09:29 PM
That is AstrosGU, I am looking for Astros1994. Actually, AstrosGU hasn't responded to my emails in months either.

You have their email addresses. What do you want us to do, go knock on their door? Obviously they don't want to talk to you. Kind of funny that multiple people are giving you the cold shoulder. And clogging up the forum with posts about it just makes you seem a little stalkerish.

frikativ54
05-13-2014, 10:02 PM
You have their email addresses. What do you want us to do, go knock on their door? Obviously they don't want to talk to you. Kind of funny that multiple people are giving you the cold shoulder. And clogging up the forum with posts about it just makes you seem a little stalkerish.

Wow. Who ever said that the sellers don't want to talk to Shaun? I've dealt with the same people as he has, and they have just gone silent for months on end. I, too, don't understand it.

Mark17
05-13-2014, 10:25 PM
A good friend of mine suddenly stopped responding to emails from me and our mutual friends last fall. Turned out to be a serious medical condition.

I have no idea about this specific situation but I agree with Les, it isn't a good idea to jump to any conclusions and I don't think it's sensible or fair to criticize someone who sincerely wants to contact these people to find out what has happened.

shaunharr
06-06-2014, 09:48 PM

Obviously they don't want to talk to me? Wow, great input. Neither one of the members have posted on here in a while, I'm not stalking them. I'm just trying to complete a purchase. Thanks for your unnecessary input.