PDA

View Full Version : Buying Stars and Top Prospect items

tella27
03-11-2014, 02:54 PM
Looking to pick up jerseys, fielding gloves, cleats and possibly bats from star players and top prospects. Would prefer MLB authenticated but not a deal breaker.

No games or tire kicking - money paid right away very smooth transactions.

Please shoot me an email WITH what you have and what you're asking. I will reply back right away.

Thanks
Chris.klarner@hotmail.com

danesei@yahoo.com
03-11-2014, 06:38 PM
Did you ever make things right with this person or the others that you supposedly had problems with?

http://gameusedcollector.com/index.php/topic,1078.0.html

jsage
03-11-2014, 06:52 PM
Looking to pick up jerseys, fielding gloves, cleats and possibly bats from star players and top prospects. Would prefer MLB authenticated but not a deal breaker.

No games or tire kicking - money paid right away very smooth transactions.

Please shoot me an email WITH what you have and what you're asking. I will reply back right away.

Thanks
Chris.klarner@hotmail.com
Chris -
It would be helpfull to list the specific players you are truely interested in adding to your collection. It would save time for you and the people that have game used items available.
Jerry Sage
jssage24@yahoo.com

tella27
03-11-2014, 06:55 PM
Did you ever make things right with this person or the others that you supposedly had problems with?

Listen guy - stop posting on my threads.

tella27
03-11-2014, 07:09 PM
Chris -
It would be helpfull to list the specific players you are truely interested in adding to your collection. It would save time for you and the people that have game used items available.
Jerry Sage
jssage24@yahoo.com

Hey Jerry,
I really don't have a list I'm just interested in picking up some new items.
A quick list would include:
Joe Mauer
Tulowitzki
Kemp
Adam Jones
Cargo
Ryan Zimmerman
Trout
Any Cardinals player
Chris Young
Longoria
Hunter
Cabrera
Josh Hamilton
Pujols
Machado

Thanks

jsage
03-11-2014, 07:39 PM
Chris -
Thanks for the listing, it is helpfull.
Sorry but I do not have any of those players.
I do have:
Tony Gwynn - Jeff Bagwell - Ryne Sandberg - Craig Biggio - Mike Piazza
Jerry

tella27
03-11-2014, 07:57 PM
Chris -
Thanks for the listing, it is helpfull.
Sorry but I do not have any of those players.
I do have:
Tony Gwynn - Jeff Bagwell - Ryne Sandberg - Craig Biggio - Mike Piazza
Jerry

I appreciate you taking a look - I have a lot of the older stars from my childhood. I'm looking to add some new stars.

sarahsdad
03-13-2014, 05:55 PM
Sent you an email with two items I have that are on your list. Never heard back from you. Was wondering if you ever received the email, since you are not a tire kicker or a game player.

sarahsdad

sportsnbikes
03-13-2014, 10:59 PM

Why would he need to make things right with someone who ripped him off? That's just a dumb post on your part...seriously.

Good luck in your search tella

sellingmygamers
03-14-2014, 01:05 PM
Seller Beware! You've Been Warned!

tella27
03-14-2014, 02:05 PM
Sent you an email with two items I have that are on your list. Never heard back from you. Was wondering if you ever received the email, since you are not a tire kicker or a game player.

sarahsdad

I checked both my mail and junk boxes and don't have an email from you.
Please resend to Chris.klarner@hotmail.com

sorklora
06-24-2015, 03:35 PM
Why would he need to make things right with someone who ripped him off? That's just a dumb post on your part...seriously.

Good luck in your search tella

Did you not read that article? It's obvious this Tella guy is a scam artist, so good luck dealing with him.

sherbal15
06-24-2015, 09:05 PM
I can't speak for anyone else's experience, but I personally had zero issues with Tella. I purchased something he was trying to sell on ebay for much cheaper through paypal friends and family. Package was sent right away and he even followed up to make sure I got it a few days later.