PDA

View Full Version : My Miguel Cabrera GU Collection

calmanagement
03-09-2014, 09:38 PM
It's been an absolute thrill collecting Miguel Cabrera GU items and wanted to share my collection with the GUU community.

Huge shout out to Rich for all of his help photomatching as well as his thoughts and insights regarding several items.

It's also been a pleasure building friendships with other Tiger collectors, particularly Joe and Dale! Sharing our passion for collecting is what makes this hobby so enjoyable.

My Miggy collection is growing exponentially so that's why I decided to create an individual thread.

I'll start off with a jersey. Miguel Cabrera's Game Used World Baseball Classic Jersey. The jersey is filthy and was worn vs. Puerto Rico in the first round of 2013 WBC. Miggy went 1-3 with a BB.

calmanagement
03-09-2014, 09:46 PM
Staying with the WBC theme here is a GU baseball Miggy hit for an RBI single vs. Spain in the 2013 WBC.

calmanagement
03-09-2014, 09:56 PM
Miggy is healthy heading into 2014 which is bad news for opposing pitchers. If he can stay healthy all season I see no reason why he can't be a threat to win another Triple Crown and go for the threepeat!

Heres (2) pairs of GU Cleats from Miggy's Triple Crown Season. All 4 shoes are signed. One pair is inscribed. One pair are rubber spikes and the other are metal.

calmanagement
03-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Here is a GU baseball Miggy hit for a double in the 2012 ALDS vs. Tommy Milone. I had Miggy sign and inscribe the baseball. It was Miggy's 31st Career Postseason hit.

calmanagement
03-09-2014, 10:16 PM
Here's an MLB Authenticated broken bat from Miggy's first season in Detroit. Miggy broke the bat vs. Cleveland on 9/20/2008. The bat is hammered and shows use that would span a minimum of 5-6 games.

Miggy hit a Home Run on 9/17 and then hit 2 HR's on 9/19. It is my belief that this is a 3 HR bat but unfortunately MLB.tv doesn't allow access to 2008 games and I haven't found any photos to match.

Anyone with access to photos or videos from those game I would really appreciate some help matching this!!!! (Yes that's four exclamation marks haha)

calmanagement
03-09-2014, 10:30 PM
Heres another MLB Authenticated broken bat from Miggy's 2008 season. It was broke on 9/10/2008 vs. Oakland. Miggy hit a HR on 9/7 & 9/8 but once again I've had no way to photomatch.

One of the themes of my collection is HR items. That's why I'm determined to match these 2008 bats and hopefully one of them is a HR bat.

If you are enjoying my thread you probably are asking what the heck is Charlie talking about. Not one item so far has been a photomatched HR item?.........

calmanagement
03-09-2014, 10:39 PM
My favorite Miggy items to collect are HR baseballs. In order to obtain one several things have to work out: Most importantly he has to hit the baseball where MLB Authenticators can retrieve it!

Here is my earliest Miggy HR ball. MLB Authenticated HR ball hit off Brad Penny (Dodgers) on 6/14/2008.

calmanagement
03-09-2014, 10:52 PM
Miggy's 2013 ASG Batting Practice Jersey. As you are aware one jersey goes to MLB and the other goes to Topps. This is the BP jersey Miggy wore the day of the ASG on July 16.

I wish he wasn't hurt because I had reserved his HRD jersey had he participated but that damn injury.

calmanagement
03-09-2014, 11:10 PM
2010 Uncracked GU Miguel Cabrera Sam Bat. This shows light/moderate use. I had Miggy sign and inscribe with his ridiculous 2010 batting lines:

.328 Average
38 HR
126 RBI's

Yeah he's kind of good. The bat isn't matched or MLB authenticated. His signature is one of the best in all of baseball and I think his sam bats look awesome signed in gold. (And I hate gold)

calmanagement
03-09-2014, 11:24 PM
2013 Miguel Cabrera GU single on Mothers Day. Thought this was cool to add to the collection with the laces and text pink this year. Miggy singled off Mcallister of the Indians on 5/12/13.

This was career hit #1,856 for Miggy.

calmanagement
03-09-2014, 11:51 PM
2013 GU MLB Authenticated Miguel Cabrera sam bat. Miggy broke this bat on 8/5. He used this bat for 2 HR's. 7/21 in KC vs. Shields (I was in KC on business and was at the game which was a bonus to get this bat) and 7/27 vs. Phillies.

What's awesome is how long Miggy sticks with a piece of lumber. He didn't play due to his injury from 7/23-7/26 but still used this bat until it was broken on 8/5.

These were season HR's 31-32 & Career HR's 352-353.

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 08:18 AM
2012 MLB Authenticated HR Ball. Hit on the fourth of July vs. Twins. Miggy hit 2 HR's this game. The other HR ball landed in the shrubs in straight away centerfield.

I had Miggy sign and inscribe this HR ball. This was Career HR #295 and was the 18th of Miggy's TC/MVP Season.

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 08:30 AM
I'll follow up the HR ball from July 4, 2012 with the jersey Miggy wore while he had his multi homer day. It shows great use and I had Miggy sign and inscribe the jersey.

Miggy was 3-3 on the day with 2 HR's, 1 2B, 1 BB and 3 RBI's. Career HR's 294-295.

It's my favorite jersey I own of Miggy's. A multi HR jersey from TC/MVP year!

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 09:14 AM
This is my only Miggy helmet. Miggy wore the helmet for the entire 2012 ALDS and ALCS. Ahhhh was so great to see the Tigers sweep the Yankees out of the ALCS!

I hope to add some other helmets in the near future.

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 09:26 AM
I have 3 GU bats from Miggy's 2012 Epic Campaign. This is the first one. It is a PSA 10 with excellent use. The handle is taped which I thought was unique as he doesn't do this very often. It was used early in the season @ Seattle.

I had Miggy sign and inscribe this one. I know I've stated this before but his sam bats signed in gold are just awesome.

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 10:31 AM
I have a home and road 2012 TC/MVP jersey. I've shared the multi hr jersey. This is the away 2012 GU jersey. He wore on 9/29/12 vs. Twins. He hit his 43rd HR of the season in this jersey. It was career #320.

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Another HR ball. This was hit in Houston on 5/4/13. Miggy hit 2 HR's during the game. This hit the concrete wall in LF and bounced back on the field. The detailed description on MLB Authentication is awesome.

I had Miggy sign and inscribe. It is career HR #327 and was #6 of his 2013 campaign.

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 11:06 AM
GU MLB Authenticated sam bat that is photomatched to career HR 364 and Miggy's 43rd HR of 2013. He hit the HR on 8/26 and broke the bat later in the game.

I also believe he used this bat on 8/17 and 8/18 for those HR's. The 8/17 was his walkoff HR that was a turning point in the season. I have photomatches for these HR's but the bat was in its initial use so the matches are not yet 100%.

He hit 2 HR's in @NYM in the next series but used a different bat for that road series. Not sure why.

ABL228
03-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Amazing collection man, of possibly the best hitter of all time, and doesn't shrink in the post season. Definitely underrated.

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 11:50 AM
Amazing collection man, of possibly the best hitter of all time, and doesn't shrink in the post season. Definitely underrated.

Thanks for the kind words. He is the best hitter on the planet. If he can stay healthy and productive for 7 more seasons he might go down as the best RH hitter ever.

sportscrazy13
03-10-2014, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the kind words. He is the best hitter on the planet. If he can stay healthy and productive for 7 more seasons he might go down as the best RH hitter ever.

I agree. I'm blown away by your Miggy collection! That WBC jersey is really sweet!

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 12:27 PM
Miggy sat out game 162 in Miami during 2013. He did play in games 160 & 161 in his Marlins homecoming. This bat was used during those games. He collected 4 hits with this bat.

Career hits 1,992-1995. This bat shows great use and is uncracked!

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 12:28 PM
I agree. I'm blown away by your Miggy collection! That WBC jersey is really sweet!

Thanks Gary. Your WS items are fantastic! I'm hoping 2014 is the year the Tigers get back to WS and finish it!

tigerdale
03-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Ya know, once in a great while theres a post started that just makes ya go ...WOW!! One that you go back over & look at multiple times!! This one did it for me!! Its just incredible to see those Miggy items & then realize they're all in the SAME COLLECTION!! Charlie is a great guy and these items have a great home!! Very impressive Charlie!!

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 04:36 PM
Miggy hits lots of HR's! He hit this one off Lester on June 21, 2013 vs. Red Sox with two men on base. It's career HR #341 and was the 20th of the season.

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Ya know, once in a great while theres a post started that just makes ya go ...WOW!! One that you go back over & look at multiple times!! This one did it for me!! Its just incredible to see those Miggy items & then realize they're all in the SAME COLLECTION!! Charlie is a great guy and these items have a great home!! Very impressive Charlie!!

Thanks for the support Dale. It's been a pleasure talking to you about our Tiger collections. Collecting wouldn't be fun without sharing our pieces so I figured time to share my Miggy collection with GUU!

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 04:58 PM
2012 was an epic journey for Miggy. The lore of the Triple Crown is special. I believe this bat is special. The crazy thing is it's not my best 2012 TC/MVP bat. I'll share that bat with my last post of my current collection. (Sorry to be a tease)

This GU bat is absolutely hammered and was used for 2 HR's. Career HR's 296-297 and season HR's 19-20. It was broke on an rbi groundout vs the Angels on July 16, 2012.

I had Miggy sign it and inscribe it. This bat was used for several games and I believe it's the bat that was used pre ASG break for 2 more homers but don't yet have that 100% photomatch.

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 05:16 PM
We all know Miggy was on barely one leg from July 1 on. In the postseason he was all arms. We found out why once the season ended. I can't imagine how he was able to play through that.

Yet he still managed to be dominant when he was in the box. He hit 2 HR's in the postseason. One in the ALDS and one in the ALCS. Tigers were down 2-1 before clawing back and forcing game 5 in Oakland. Miggy put the Tigers on the board in the 4th with a 2 run blast to LF off Sonny Gray. Really it was the only mistake Gray made all game. Tigers go on to win the clinching game 3-0.

Here is Miggy's HR baseball. To my knowledge this is the only MLB authenticated Miggy HR Postseason baseball in existence.

I love this HR ball!!!

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 05:38 PM
GRAND SLAM TIME! (sorry not sorry for all caps) Miggy has 4 career grand slams. This bat was used for career number 4. Miggy hit a Grand Slam in Baltimore on 6/1/13. This bat is pounded and UNCRACKED (sorry not sorry again).

Miggy actually hit 3 career HR's with this bat. 5/29 @ Pirates, 5/31 & 6/1 @ Orioles. The other cool piece of history with this lumber is Miggy hit his 400th career double.

So recap:
Career Double #400
Career HR's 336-338
Season HR's 15-17

sportsnbikes
03-10-2014, 05:48 PM
I have to ask where you get all of your items. I guess maybe I'm not looking in the right place because I hardly ever see his bats for sale. How are you able to get him to inscribe all of it?

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 05:58 PM
For me the greatest moment from 2013 in all of MLB was when Miggy and Mariano Rivera battled on Friday, August 9 in Yankee Stadium to then relive the moment on Sunday, August 11. Both ab's Miggy took Rivera deep to send each game to extras. They are his only 2 career hits vs. Rivera.

Miggy wore this jersey on Sunday, August 11 for the encore performance. It does show some use so I'm trying to photomatch to see if he wore the entire Yankees series.

This was Career HR 357 and #36 for Miggy's back-to-back MVP Season.

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 06:35 PM
I hope you enjoyed the jersey. Here's something just a tad bit better :D

Miggy GU UNCRACKED bat from 2013 with a bit of history! Miggy stepped up to the plate battling his nagging injury in the top of the ninth on Friday, August 9, 2013 vs the GOAT - Mariano Rivera. Tigers were down 3-1 and Rivera already had 2 outs. Tigers had 1 on. It was storybook.

Miggy had never gotten a hit off Rivera and on the first pitch he hit a pop foul that was about 1 inch out of the reach of Yankees 1B Lyle Overbay. The game easily could have ended there. Rivera has Miggy down 0-2. On the 1-2 pitch Miggy fouls the inside cutter off his knee. He couldn't move. He hobbled around for over a minute before getting back in the box. On the very next pitch Miggy fouls the pitch off the very same spot on his knee. The drama of the ab was building. After getting the count even Miggy hits a bomb to straight away cf on one leg. Tigers forced extras but ended up losing. Didn't matter. This was the greatest moment of the 2013 MLB season.

That's all this bat needed to be special. But this bat has so much history. Miggy faced Rivera on Sunday, August 11 and did it again. Another bomb off the GOAT. Not done yet. Miggy hit a HR off Hughes on the Saturday game. Miggy also used this bat for HR's on 8/7 vs. Indians, 8/12 off Chris Sale, and 8/14 off John Danks before finally retiring the bat.

6 HR's UNCRACKED BAT!!!!!!!!!

Career HR's 354-359
Season HR's 33-38

Oh one more piece of history with the bat. On August 6, 2013 Miggy used this bat for his 6th straight 100th RBI of the season. This set a Tigers record for most consecutive 100 RBI seasons. The previous record holder - Charlie Gehringer - he tied in 2012.

DetroitSportsFan
03-10-2014, 06:36 PM
Charlie, I know that we've talked about this before, but you have to have the greatest private Miggy collection out there. Congratulations! It is just awesome. You better give your wife a hug and kiss tonight.

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Charlie, I know that we've talked about this before, but you have to have the greatest private Miggy collection out there. Congratulations! It is just awesome. You better give your wife a hug and kiss tonight.

Thanks Steve. I'm not sure if it's the best but I'm lucky to have some special pieces. My wife is a great supporter of me in this hobby. I'm a lucky man! :D

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 06:54 PM
Miggy's performance during the regular season is historic. He hasn't disappointed in the postseason either. My final 3 posts for now are the Rivera bat, this bat and the next. Can't actually pick which one I like more.

I shared the MLB Authenticated postseason HR ball. How about the bat Miggy used to hit that ball.............and smack his HR over the Green Monster in Game 2 of the ALCS.

This bat is absolutely pounded. I've yet to see another Miggy bat with this much use. He used this bat for nearly the entire postseason with exception to just a few ab's he decided to bring a different piece of lumber up to the plate.

This bat is also UNCRACKED! Miggy has 12 career postseason HR's. The biggest being as a rookie with the Marlins in game 4 of the WS.

*One last note on this bat. Prince Fielder borrowed this bat in ALCS Game 5 and recorded his last hit as a Tiger. McCarver and Buck talked about the bat for a few seconds on air and I have a great photomatch of this. (Big Shout out as usual to Rich for giving me a heads up about it)

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 07:30 PM
Here is my last post for now. I believe this is the best Miggy item I own and of the best to possibly own. It is a 2012 GU MLB Authenticated UNCRACKED bat from his 1st MVP campaign and of course the Triple Crown. The bat was authenticated by MLB and a sticker was placed on the barrel after Miggy collected his 100th RBI in 2012 because it tied the Tigers Record set by Charlie Gehringer of most consecutive 100 RBI seasons.

It is the only time I'm aware of that Miggy had a bat hologrammed while it was still in use. He achieved this feat on 8/14/12. He used this bat for HR's on 8/15 and 8/17. Career HR's 307-308 and season HR's 30-31.

It is the only MLB Authenticated uncracked 2012 bat in existence.

joetiger83
03-10-2014, 07:37 PM
I've been waiting for this thread for a long time! I've been lucky enough to see many of these items before but to see them all in one spot is just amazing. I've never seen collecting game used as a competition, but if it was, you're winning Charlie haha. Thanks for sharing your Miggy collection with us! I'm available to help you store it if need be...

calmanagement
03-10-2014, 08:27 PM
I've been waiting for this thread for a long time! I've been lucky enough to see many of these items before but to see them all in one spot is just amazing. I've never seen collecting game used as a competition, but if it was, you're winning Charlie haha. Thanks for sharing your Miggy collection with us! I'm available to help you store it if need be...

Thanks Joe. I'm a big fan of your collection. Love all the HR bats (Minus that "Crush" Davis you had). I view everything in life as a competition though! I always have to win! :D

H2R-JU10
03-11-2014, 11:39 AM
Charlie, you certainly have a very impressive Miguel Cabrera collection. I will post mine soon. I just need to find out how to reduce the size of my photos.

Could you contact me at hramirezh2r@yahoo.com? I will like to ask some questions about the Miggy WBC jersey.

Regards

sportscrazy13
03-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Charlie, the more Miggy stuff you post, the more jealous I get. Your collection without a doubt is second to none. How many Sam bats do you own?

Dach0sen0ne
03-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Charlie, that's all you got? HAHA Awesome stuff man! SUPERB photomatches! ;)

calmanagement
03-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Charlie, the more Miggy stuff you post, the more jealous I get. Your collection without a doubt is second to none. How many Sam bats do you own?

Gary, I'm still drooling at your WS jersey! That is one item I wish I picked up. I guess I will have to wait until October 2014 ;) Total gu bats is 12. 10 are sam.

calmanagement
03-13-2014, 08:33 AM
Charlie, that's all you got? HAHA Awesome stuff man! SUPERB photomatches! ;)

Rich I'm not sure what's better: Your photomatching skills or your general awesomeness helping out myself and other collectors. It's like a 7-7 Tigers vs. Yankees Spring Training Tie.

ABL228
03-13-2014, 11:14 AM

I wish he hadn't got hurt this past year because it would've been a back to back triple crown! Can't ignore that like the nation did with his first triple crown.

xmartyx
03-13-2014, 06:05 PM
Wow.

Any photos of everything together?

sportscrazy13
03-13-2014, 06:10 PM
Gary, I'm still drooling at your WS jersey! That is one item I wish I picked up. I guess I will have to wait until October 2014 ;) Total gu bats is 12. 10 are sam.

Holy crap 12, that's awesome! And majority from '12 and '13

5toolplayer
03-30-2014, 09:58 AM
calmanagement can you please send me an email .thanks

calmanagement
05-20-2014, 08:49 AM
Picked up my 10th Miggy hit and 2nd Mothers Day hit. Miggy hit this single on May 11, 2014 vs Samuel Deduno in the bottom of the 4th. It is career hit number 2,033.

danesei@yahoo.com
05-20-2014, 05:15 PM
Picked up my 10th Miggy hit and 2nd Mothers Day hit. Miggy hit this single on May 11, 2014 vs Samuel Deduno in the bottom of the 4th. It is career hit number 2,033.

Nice pick-up. Though I disagree with the long-term investment potential v bats, it's still a very cool item.

esquiresports
05-20-2014, 05:43 PM

+1. Amazing collection. Right up there or beyond what I've seen with some other amazing collections (e.g., Trout collection; Marlins collection; Pittsburgh collection). Great work, and this coming from a Padres fan - I will never forget 1984!

joetiger83
05-20-2014, 05:55 PM
I never get bored or tired of this thread. Keep it coming!

Tigersrawsome
10-29-2014, 10:50 PM

Very very cool. Not many Mother's Day baseballs.

calmanagement
01-09-2015, 05:18 PM
Picked up some 2014 Miguel Cabrera bats. A few of them are HR bats. When I can find some time to photomatch them I'll post those pictures as well along with other 2014 Miggy pickups. For now here is a picture of my entire Miggy bat collection together. Opening Day can't get here fast enough!:) :D

AWA85
01-09-2015, 08:55 PM
Oh my....... those are awesome!

onlyalbert
01-09-2015, 09:26 PM
Does anyone here know if/when Miggy will be doing his next autograph signing?

skyking26
01-10-2015, 06:32 AM
Signings are usually done by DC Sports. Watch dcsportscollect.com for details. I will advise as Iget info.

RK
[/B]

tigerdale
01-10-2015, 08:15 AM
Charlie, that is beyond impressive.....to put that collection together from one of the true greats of the game is amazing!!

calmanagement
01-10-2015, 11:57 AM
Charlie, that is beyond impressive.....to put that collection together from one of the true greats of the game is amazing!!

Thanks Dale. You've had some quite impressive pick ups lately! Looking forward to another Comerica Park meet up this season.

joetiger83
01-10-2015, 07:07 PM
Love that picture! Speaking of Cabrera and our Comerica park meet up. Miggy's dad borrowed an ash tray from Dale and I. We happily obliged haha.

Great stuff Charlie

sportscrazy13
01-13-2015, 05:45 PM
Wow! Unbelievable Charlie

Picked up some 2014 Miguel Cabrera bats. A few of them are HR bats. When I can find some time to photomatch them I'll post those pictures as well along with other 2014 Miggy pickups. For now here is a picture of my entire Miggy bat collection together. Opening Day can't get here fast enough!:) :D

skyking26
01-13-2015, 07:53 PM
Got a line on a helmet. Can u email me?

Tigersrawsome
08-24-2015, 08:29 PM
Calmanagement, could u shoot me an email at kalepg2456@gmail.com
please. I'd like to ask you something. Thanks.

R_Aaronson
08-24-2015, 09:34 PM

By the way, he's already done 1 or 2 signings this year, but has another one coming up. It's a private signing this time.

http://www.detroitcitysports.com/miguel-cabrera-private-signing/

-Randy

sportsnbikes
08-25-2015, 09:53 AM
I have to ask where you get all of your items. I guess maybe I'm not looking in the right place because I hardly ever see his bats for sale. How are you able to get him to inscribe all of it?

No response unless I missed it? Still looking for just 1 bat of his. Can you at least point me in a direction?

skyking26
08-27-2015, 11:02 AM

HI - SHOOT ME AN EMAIL WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE. SKYKING442@HOTMAIL.COM

Thanks - Bob

gameused
12-13-2015, 10:23 PM
No response unless I missed it? Still looking for just 1 bat of his. Can you at least point me in a direction?

Send me a message at hawaii_five0@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Bobby

calmanagement
02-16-2016, 03:55 PM
I'm fortunate to have recently added a special item to my Miggy collection. Sourced directly from Miguel is his game used first baseman's glove from the 2015 season. The glove displays well and has many unique characteristics. The thrill of the hunt is what makes this glove that much more meaningful.

Thanks to Mr. Photomatch (aka Rich, aka Dach0sen0ne) for putting together some great matches.

As always: Go Tigers!

skyking26
02-16-2016, 07:56 PM
Great glove - I've seen only 1 game used Miggy glove in my years in the hobby; which was a Marlins gamer a friend owned and Miggy confirmed was his at a signing.

The owner was a member here with some major health issues at a young age. I enjoyed connecting with him years ago at this signing and have never been able to get a response since hearing of the health issues which acares me. Anyway - great glove Calmanagement. Only Tiger glove I've seen. I know it won't ever leave the collection but if it does feel free to contact me!!

tigerdale
02-17-2016, 08:57 AM
Charlie, thats just so cool!!! Great pick up!! Everytime I look at this thread I'm just amazed!!

TigersCubs84
02-17-2016, 08:36 PM
That glove is beautiful! Really like it.

sox83cubs84
02-17-2016, 09:28 PM
Great glove - I've seen only 1 game used Miggy glove in my years in the hobby; which was a Marlins gamer a friend owned and Miggy confirmed was his at a signing.

The owner was a member here with some major health issues at a young age. I enjoyed connecting with him years ago at this signing and have never been able to get a response since hearing of the health issues which acares me. Anyway - great glove Calmanagement. Only Tiger glove I've seen. I know it won't ever leave the collection but if it does feel free to contact me!!

Cal, this is quite a staement for skyking to make. He's been in this hobby a lot longer than Miggy has been playing pro ball. That IS a prime item you have, too.

Dave Miedema

skyking26
02-18-2016, 06:52 AM
2007 Nokona Game Used Miggy bat; uncracked and signed. Last year with Marlins.

41Evans84
02-21-2016, 09:45 AM
Awesome glove!!

gameused
06-09-2016, 10:59 PM
Here's an MLB Authenticated broken bat from Miggy's first season in Detroit. Miggy broke the bat vs. Cleveland on 9/20/2008. The bat is hammered and shows use that would span a minimum of 5-6 games.

Miggy hit a Home Run on 9/17 and then hit 2 HR's on 9/19. It is my belief that this is a 3 HR bat but unfortunately MLB.tv doesn't allow access to 2008 games and I haven't found any photos to match.

Anyone with access to photos or videos from those game I would really appreciate some help matching this!!!! (Yes that's four exclamation marks haha)

Not a HR match, just a match to your bat on 9/10/08 vs. Oakland A's, Miggy hit a homer run on 9/8 against the A's and on 9/7 vs. Twins.

calmanagement
06-11-2016, 08:40 AM
Not a HR match, just a match to your bat on 9/10/08 vs. Oakland A's, Miggy hit a homer run on 9/8 against the A's and on 9/7 vs. Twins.

Gameused, I randomly logged in this morning and found my thread near the top. I haven't posted in quite some time and was curious what brought the thread to the top. To my complete surprise was your match of the bat I posted a long time ago. Thank you very much for the match. This hobby is great. What brings it to the next level is a fellow collector like you randomly helping another collector.

Thank You!

gameused
06-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Gameused, I randomly logged in this morning and found my thread near the top. I haven't posted in quite some time and was curious what brought the thread to the top. To my complete surprise was your match of the bat I posted a long time ago. Thank you very much for the match. This hobby is great. What brings it to the next level is a fellow collector like you randomly helping another collector.

Thank You!

No problem....glad to help out. That bat could have been used for the home runs on 9/7 & 8, very nice gamer! You have an awesome collection of Miggy bats. Look forward to seeing more of your Miggy collection....thanks!