PDA

View Full Version : Troy Glaus 1998 Rookie Game Used Bat +

10thMan
03-02-2014, 06:57 PM
1998 Rawlings Gamer stamped 294B 376 98. Bat has outstanding use, is signed & has plenty of scattered light blue American league baseball transfers. This bat has been repaired by Jeff Scott. Tough to find rookie gamer! 329$ + 19 shipping.

Rawlings 433A 015 05 model is also for sale. Outstanding use, signed with "Broke march 27th Troy Glaus 25" Heavy Pinetar with grass in it, cleat/shoe scuffs, plenty of baseball transfers & seam marks, light grain separation. This is a LARGE bat, 35 inch length. 149$ + 19$ shipping.

tempbreak@hotmail .com

beachpetrol
03-10-2014, 12:29 AM
Do you have two Glaus rookie bats for sale? It looks like you have another ad for one:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=50209

10thMan
03-11-2014, 03:07 PM
That ad is almost 2 years old! To answer your question, no.

beachpetrol
03-12-2014, 09:02 PM
OK. Thanks for the clarification. So why the increase in price? Did Glaus cure cancer or something??

tella27
03-12-2014, 09:48 PM
OK. Thanks for the clarification. So why the increase in price? Did Glaus cure cancer or something??

Do you do anything but try and cause issues? Why post the stupid comment - he can sell HIS bat for what ever he wants.

beachpetrol
03-12-2014, 10:24 PM
I'm not trying to cause any issues. Just trying to figure out why the seller doubled his asking price from two years ago, on a bat from a player that hasn't played baseball or done anything since 2010. Seems like you are the one trying to cause issues/problems. Must be in your DNA or something.

10thMan
04-11-2014, 04:57 AM
Hey Beach, If it's the same bat, why not just come out & say it? You even e-mailed me about it. No need to beat around the bush saying you're "confused" You weren't confused at all.

Looks like I posted the same bat (obviously) almost 2 years ago, CLEARLY I didn't remember when or what I listed it for. The Glaus Rookie Bat is about as nice as you'll see anywhere, I put money into it with the repair. I'll sell it for 175$ plus shipping. Both the Glaus bats I have left are awesome.

I have a Gwynn Rawlings that's very nice, unbroken etc & some Home run documented batting gloves for sale.

I have NO reason not to be honest here, or elsewhere, nor do I bother guys if I'm just "curious" or want pics for my collection. I'll go ahead & say it, I'm pretty much over the pic collectors & the hobby in general, I've seen my share of "extreme lowballers" & pic collectors & I'm talking about forum members. I've had & still have some of the nicest Gwynn bats in the hobby, ask someone that knows me. I've done business with Jeff Scott, Tim Byington, Reid F. Mike Specht, Chris C & others. If anyone's SERIOUS about a Gwynn bat or two, let me know.

10thMan
04-15-2014, 01:55 PM
With respect to the Forum rules, NONE of these bats are for sale on this forum. The Gwynn Bat(s) are NOT for sale, The Glaus Bat(s) same thing. Thank you.

beachpetrol
04-19-2014, 01:55 PM
I was confused, as I am sure other other people who may have been looking for a Glaus bat on this forum.

I love how "honest" you are in your Ebay auction, and say you've never shipped a bat for less than $17. I shipped a bat last month to Chicago for $16 USPS Priority Mail with insurance. Yet you are charging $19 for USPS First Class.

Best of luck with your sales.