PDA

View Full Version : pro sports investments???????

danminmos
12-12-2006, 05:45 PM
has anyone ever delt with them?? I am looking into buying something just want to make sure they are legit! Thanks

JackHE
12-12-2006, 08:17 PM
There are several members here that can comment on PSI/Bernie G better than I however, I would suggest doing your homework and maybe even listing the specific player and year in question. If a high profile player within the last few years I would take a hard look first.

Good luck

amex46
12-12-2006, 08:42 PM
they have sold many items in question....post the item you are looking to buy from them before you buy. psi has not opperated in good ethical conduct imo when it comes to game worn jerseys... titants draft day jerseys, several manning jerseys, the list goes on and on.....

Eric
12-12-2006, 11:56 PM
Brian (danminmos):

I was wondering why I recognized your name when I saw your question about prosportsinvestments. I looked up your other posts and noticed over the summer you asked what people's experiences were with Steve at AuthSports.

Then I remembered- you emailed me in August several times a day asking for my help with a situation you had with Steve at AuthenticSports (the ebay name is authsports), where you felt you were being ripped off. You asked for my help on how to resolve it, and said once it was resolved, you would share your experiences with people here.

After many, many emails between us, you did get your money back, though you didn't tell me and stopped answering my emails. Also, you never came through on your promise to post what happened to you and how you were able to get a refund.

I know we all get busy, but the forum is a community effort, and since people are willing to share their time and experience with you, I hope you'll consider returning the favor. For one thing, if someone helps you, they'll be interested to know if your issue has been resolved. More important, it expands the information out there, and helps us all make increasingly educated decisions.

Thanks,

Eric