PDA

View Full Version : Giambi items

whatupyos
12-12-2006, 04:55 PM
Hi Fellow Members,

I've been looking to aquire some Jason Giambi game used pieces and was wondering if someone could help me out. What is his hat size for Oakland more specifically and jersey size(s) for Oakland and NY? And any alterations...i.e. + or - sleeves or length...thanks.

Aaron
SunDevil2126628@aol.com

2000mvpfan
12-13-2006, 12:24 AM
Hi-
As a big Giambi collector myself,I can give you the following info(all these items are A's game used with team letters,so they're legit):

hat size-7 1/4 (own 2)
helmet size-have both a rookie in 7 1/8 and later years 7 1/4
jersey size-A's alternate I have is a 50 with no added length,but I have seen later Steiner Yankee jerseys that are 50s with 2" added length.
b.p. jersey/undershirt size-xl in the A's years

In addition,there's a Giambi A's road hat from ASI on e-bay right now that looks good...
.....hope this helps!!

Joe

allstarsplus
12-13-2006, 08:13 AM
Hi Fellow Members,

I've been looking to aquire some Jason Giambi game used pieces and was wondering if someone could help me out. What is his hat size for Oakland more specifically and jersey size(s) for Oakland and NY? And any alterations...i.e. + or - sleeves or length...thanks.

Aaron
SunDevil2126628@aol.com

Aaron - If you are looking for your best chance of getting a real Yankees Giambi jersey, contact Bob Malandro at Steiner bmalandro@steinersports.com. If you go through Bob, make sure you are satisfied with the amount of wear on the jersey as many of their game used jerseys are light use, but they have the exclusive game used relationship with the Yankees. Bob will give you all the info based on Jason's Yankees jerseys from 2002-2006.

Last week Steiner released 4 game issued perfectly tagged Giambi jerseys from 2006. 3 were home jerseys and 1 was an away jersey. Steiner has released several game issued Giambi jerseys from previous years too. Many on this forum (including myself) believe in the past that Yankee game issued jerseys are being redone as game used so use good judgement if the jerseys don't have Steiner LOA & hologram.

Good luck.
Andrew

suave1477
12-16-2006, 02:20 PM
Heres the link for the Jason Giambi Game Used ASI hat

http://cgi.ebay.com/JASON-GIAMBI-GAME-USED-AUTO-OAKLAND-AS-HAT-ASI-YANKEES_W0QQitemZ320061233170QQihZ011QQcategoryZ50 117QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem