PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2003 Cardinals Dan Haren Home Rookie GW Jersey w/Team LOA

stkmtimo
02-27-2014, 06:40 PM
I'm selling my 2003 Dan Haren St. Louis Cardinals Signed Game Worn Home Jersey which comes with a St. Louis Cardinals COA from the Cardinals Care Community Foundation.

This is a home jersey from Haren's rookie year, and as such, it is possible that this is the jersey Haren worn in his Major League debut on June 30, 2003 when he lost to the Giants at home in St. Louis. If so, he likely continued wearing this jersey for the rest of the season - odds are, Haren didn't wear more than one #50 home jersey given his shortened rookie season. Haren only wore the number 50 for his rookie year. This jersey exhibits good use with what appears to be some dirt stains at the bottom front/back of the jersey, as well as near the front collar area, as well as tag and stitching wear. This size 50 jersey is autographed in black Sharpie by Haren in the number 5 on the back of the jersey and is signed "Dan Haren #50". The jersey has the pro coded 0062 wash tag.

I'm looking for $375 DLVD on this piece.

stkmtimo
02-27-2014, 06:46 PM
Please email me at stkmtimo@yahoo.com if interested!

stkmtimo
03-09-2014, 02:02 PM
Price has been lowered to $345 DLVD. Please email me at stkmtimo@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks!