PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Indians (and related) Game Worn Jerseys for Sale

aallanson
02-18-2014, 12:06 PM
Hello.

Trying to fund a purchase, so I would like payment via paypal (regular paypal, NOT gift, so you'll be protected) for the following jerseys:

2007 Cleveland Indians #63 Rafael Betancourt Inaugural Civil Rights Game Jersey. Betancourt pitched in the game (1 IP, 1 K). Comes with a COA from Ball Park Heroes. This is a piece of history. $200 or best offer

2007-08 Buffalo Bisons Asdrubal Cabrera Game Worn Jersey. COA from the team. $300 or best offer

2007-08 Buffalo Bisons Victor Martinez Game Worn Jersey. COA from the team. $300 or best offer

Prices INCLUDE shipping/insurance/tracking.

Email me to request pics. seminolecollection@gmail.com

First come, first served. Emails replied to in the order they are received. I will update this thread when any of these jerseys sell. Thanks. Alan

aallanson
02-18-2014, 12:41 PM
Hello.

Trying to fund a purchase, so I would like payment via paypal (regular paypal, NOT gift, so you'll be protected) for the following jerseys:

2007 Cleveland Indians #63 Rafael Betancourt Inaugural Civil Rights Game Jersey. Betancourt pitched in the game (1 IP, 1 K). Comes with a COA from Ball Park Heroes. This is a piece of history. $200 or best offer

2007-08 Buffalo Bisons Asdrubal Cabrera Game Worn Jersey. COA from the team. $300 or best offer

2007-08 Buffalo Bisons Victor Martinez Game Worn Jersey. COA from the team. $300 or best offer

First come, first served. Emails replied to in the order they are received. I will update this thread when any of these jerseys sell. Thanks. Alan

Betancourt is MLB authenticated. Sticker on back of jersey. (Wanted to add that.)

timb69
02-18-2014, 06:52 PM
Hello.

Pics of the Bisons jerseys? $300 is quite steep for those. I have a few, looking for a few more, and didn't pay more than $75 a piece for mine off eBay.

aallanson
02-18-2014, 10:17 PM
Email me for pics.

Feel free to make an offer.

aallanson
02-18-2014, 10:22 PM
Pics of the Bisons jerseys? $300 is quite steep for those. I have a few, looking for a few more, and didn't pay more than $75 a piece for mine off eBay.

Actually, if you are going to offer $75 each, don't bother. Thanks though.

timb69
02-20-2014, 01:53 PM
Actually, if you are going to offer $75 each, don't bother. Thanks though.

No worries...