PDA

View Full Version : Jersey frames for sale

onlyalbert
02-15-2014, 10:50 PM
I have 3 right now could have 4 if needed. These are heavy duty jersey frames measuring 30 X 40. They would also be good for other sports jerseys as well as movie posters or artwork. The frames are black satin aluminum and the plexiglass is UV protective. The hangers are adjustable. I paid $100 ea and am asking $50 ea plus shipping. Don't know what shipping would be but it would be best for one person to take them all I'm guessing. Any questions please email me at Lakeside62401 at Hotmail dot com......No the Herr jersey and Pac Man game are not available......;)

xsentrixsupra
02-16-2014, 11:57 AM
How are the jerseys mounted in the frames? Are they pinned in or do they have hangers in them?

onlyalbert
02-16-2014, 03:56 PM
How are the jerseys mounted in the frames? Are they pinned in or do they have hangers in them?

The jerseys are free standing pressed up against the plexiglass. They provided pins but I didn't need to use them and you could use a small piece of blue painters tape on the back of the jersey if needed. The metal clips you can see on the back really put a lot of pressure on the jersey to hold it there. Also, I am in central IL so pickup/del could be an option too. Nice frames for the price.

xsentrixsupra
02-16-2014, 06:24 PM
I'm interested, I'm not local enough to where I can pick up unfortunately. I am a little under 2 hrs north of Chicago.

xsentrixsupra
02-16-2014, 06:25 PM
I tried to PM you but you have PMs turned off I guess. Would you do 175 shipped for the 3?

onlyalbert
02-16-2014, 11:40 PM
I tried to PM you but you have PMs turned off I guess. Would you do 175 shipped for the 3?

I sent you an email.....I think.....if you are the one that emailed me already.

xsentrixsupra
02-17-2014, 09:15 AM
Yes that was me!