PDA

View Full Version : Troy Tulowitzki - 2007 GU Signed Bat, 2013 GU Signed Pants & GU Ball from Helton's Last Game at Coors Field

lengthwise1
01-30-2014, 05:49 PM
2007 Rookie Bat - $350 delivered: Willie Tavares Bat with light use and used by Troy as noted by the MLB Auth and #2 on knob. A few Rockies were using Willie's M9 bats in 07 and I believe Troy started using the LVS bats for the remainder of the year. Bat was signed for me at Fan Fest a few years back. Please msg with any questions.

Hologram number BB510927 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under BATS.
Session Product Description: GAME-USED BAT

Session Name: COLORADO ROCKIES @ WASHINGTON NATIONALS
Session Date: July 22, 2007
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: WILLIE TAVERAS BAT CRACKED BY TROY TULOWITZKI (TROY #2 IS WRITTEN ON HANDLE)

$225 delivered - 2013 Game Worn and Signed Pants from the second game of a double header on 4/16/13. These are throwback pants worn in a game against the Mets to commemorate the first Rockies game in history. This is noted by the 1993 on waist label. Pants show little wear since they were only used for one game except small tears in the fabric on the inside of each ankle where Troy pulls his pants over his cleats.

$65 delivered - Ball from Todd Helton's last game at Coors Field.

Hologram number EK880512 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Session Product Description:

Session Name: BOS AT COL
Session Date: September 25, 2013
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: BATTER - STEPHEN DREW, PITCHER - JHOULYS CHACIN, TOP OF 3 TODD HELTON'S FINAL HOME GAME (MLB GAME #2243)

Please msg or email (lengthwise at gmail) with any questions or if you would like more pix.

Thanks!

lengthwise1
02-02-2014, 11:22 AM
Feel free to make an offer on any of the items. Here is a pic of Tulo from 7-22-07

lengthwise1
02-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Pants sold, please let me know if you have an offer on the bat or ball, moving to ebay soon.

Thanks!

lengthwise1
02-19-2014, 04:11 PM
Been traveling and haven't had the chance to put the bat on ebay. Please let me know if you have an offer, thx!