PDA

View Full Version : Miguel Cabrera game used goodies

SCHNIGGS77
01-28-2014, 06:32 PM
I just wanted to start a thread for all those Cabrera fans! I just picked up these pants from the Tigers authentics auction and I was curious if anybody else has ever heard of his pants coming up for sale.
These pants are from 2013 and show an incredible amount of wear.
I photo matched them all the way back to the all star game up until the playoffs.

SCHNIGGS77
01-28-2014, 06:36 PM
I just wanted to start a thread for all those Cabrera fans! I just picked up these pants from the Tigers authentics auction and I was curious if anybody else has ever heard of his pants coming up for sale.
These pants are from 2013 and show an incredible amount of wear.
I photo matched them all the way back to the all star game up until the playoffs.
I also included my game used cracked bat from miguel cabrera from his 2012 season!
Also in the picture is his jack-it bat weight I just got from Tigers authentics
Please share your game used MLB stuff.
I also have a great relationship here in the bay area with Oracle team USA and the San Francisco Giants and I have acquired quite a bit of used items from both including
Jimmy Spithill
Russell Coutts
Matt Cain
Angel Pagan
Javier Lopez
George Kontos
Ryan Theriot
Ryan Vogelsong

MercyMe78
01-28-2014, 08:41 PM
I also included my game used cracked bat from miguel cabrera from his 2012 season!
Also in the picture is his jack-it bat weight I just got from Tigers authentics
Please share your game used MLB stuff.
I also have a great relationship here in the bay area with Oracle team USA and the San Francisco Giants and I have acquired quite a bit of used items from both including
Jimmy Spithill
Russell Coutts
Matt Cain
Angel Pagan
Javier Lopez
George Kontos
Ryan Theriot
Ryan Vogelsong

if you ever looking to move any of your giants gear, let me know :) mercyme78@ gmail.com

SCHNIGGS77
01-29-2014, 12:01 PM
Some other pics

SCHNIGGS77
01-29-2014, 12:02 PM
Some other pics

Everything I own was acquired directly from the player themselve!

jbean023
01-29-2014, 12:30 PM
Please email me!

SCHNIGGS77
01-30-2014, 12:41 AM
Whats up?