PDA

View Full Version : Items from Rockies Fan Fest 2014 - THIS SATURDAY - Jan 25th

xpress34
01-22-2014, 03:12 PM
All -

I have gotten a mix of eMails, PMs, etc from people looking for items from Rockies Fest this coming Saturday.

I decided I would post this to try and streamline things IF I find what some people are looking for.

If you are wanting me to look for something for you, you need to eMail me:

xpress34 @ comcast net

With ALL of the following info:

Name
eMail
Phone Number (Cell preferred)
City and State
Specific Item you are wanting

IF I find the item you are looking for, I will hold it and call you.

If you don't answer, I will move on.

If you do answer and you want the item, you will send the funds (plus fees) to my PayPal Acct and I will purchase with my PayPal Credit Card. This must be a direct fund transaction, NO 'e-checks', so it is instantaneous. This is for the ITEM and fees associated with the funds transfer ONLY. After Rockies Fest, I will contact each individual to arrange Shipping and and such and you may send me funds for that then.

IF funds are sent, but I am unable to secure the item, I will issue refunds through PayPal as soon as Rockies Fest is over.

If you cannot pay this way, I cannot help you out.

This is the only way I will look for something as I have been burned in the past and don't need extra items laying around.

All the best -

Smitty

xpress34
01-25-2014, 05:09 AM
Only ONE guy followed my directions, and since Rockies Fest starts in about 5 hours, I am done on taking any more requests... and the one guy who did follow, found what he was looking for and let me know.

All the best -

Smitty