PDA

View Full Version : Joey Gallo and Mike Zunino Game Used

PlayerDirectP
01-21-2014, 02:02 PM
Here is what we have of Joey Gallo:

Bats, batting gloves, cleats and fielding gloves.

Here is what we have for Zunino:

Catching gear (Shins/Chest Protector/Helmet), bats, batting gloves, cleats, catcher's mitt, evo shields, etc.

If you have any interest in these items, please email me at PlayerDirectP@gmail.com . I can send pictures from there.

Phil

PlayerDirectP
01-21-2014, 02:20 PM
Also, I have Miguel Sano batting gloves and Salvador Perez Game Used bats and cleats. Figured I would post that to see if anyone is interested.

Phil

tella27
01-21-2014, 02:27 PM
I thought the rules stated No Dealers and a price not exceeding $500 for an item must be posted? I know you're a good company but the rules are here for a reason.

PlayerDirectP
01-21-2014, 02:38 PM
Sorry about that. I should have read the forum rules more closely. I am not trying to deceive anyone.

Is there any way to flag my own post or to take it down myself??

Again, my apologies for the mistake.

Phil

Roady
01-21-2014, 04:15 PM
Why not just list the items an prices since it was an honest mistake.

Roady
01-21-2014, 04:17 PM
I mean the ones that are not over $500 of course.

tella27
01-21-2014, 06:18 PM
Why not just list the items an prices since it was an honest mistake.

They are still a dealer - this is a place for collectors to buy, sell, and trade. I'm sure you could email them or go to their website for items.

Roady
01-21-2014, 09:11 PM
They are still a dealer - this is a place for collectors to buy, sell, and trade. I'm sure you could email them or go to their website for items.
My mistake. Didn't even think of that.
I am sure I could email them or go to their website too. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Jstef15
01-22-2014, 01:07 AM
Do y'all have just a signed Mike Zunino baseball? I'm a gators fan so I would like to hve a baseball signed by him!

Roady
01-22-2014, 07:01 AM
Do y'all have just a signed Mike Zunino baseball? I'm a gators fan so I would like to hve a baseball signed by him!

tella27 is going to reprimand you soon. :D

tella27
01-23-2014, 04:19 PM
tella27 is going to reprimand you soon. :D

Come on man - I don't make the rules on here but its up to every member to follow them. They are very easy to get ahold of so reach out to them. They just aren't suppose to post in this section.

Roady
01-23-2014, 04:58 PM
Just ribbing you. :)

And you're correct.

sportsnbikes
01-23-2014, 07:11 PM
I guess I don't really see it as much of an issue. I know it's against the rules but with all due respect, Goldin auctions does the same thing in regards to letting us know the auction is up and running and items are viewable and etc.

This is the same to me in that he is saying hey, we have this available.

HawaiiSportsNut
01-23-2014, 08:46 PM
If I am not mistaken Goldin Auctions helps pay for this site by sponsoring an ad.

kudu
01-23-2014, 09:49 PM
Just ribbing you. :)

And you're correct.

Please don't feed the trolls. Chris (aka tella27) is a well known GUU Troll/Bully/Hypocrite. He currently has an item in the GUU classifieds which is also on ebay, which is a violation of the rules he continually preaches about. He has broken the rules and posted negative comments on GUU time and time again. It continues to amaze me that he has not been banned from GUU.

Roady
01-23-2014, 09:51 PM
Didn't know all of that. But thanks for the heads up.

PlayerDirectP
01-25-2014, 12:08 AM
Hey Everyone,

Sorry, I wasn't trying to start a war. I was just trying to offer a product that, otherwise, people might not be able to get. As for the $500+ price...... the only one over that was the Zunino Glove. Otherwise, everything else was under that.

I was not looking to flood with free advertising or anything like that. We are definitely a business, but we could not be one without people, like ones from this site, who collect game used items. We appreciate all the feedback.

Sorry again for breaking forum rules.

Phil

HawaiiSportsNut
01-25-2014, 01:49 AM
Hey Everyone,

Sorry, I wasn't trying to start a war. I was just trying to offer a product that, otherwise, people might not be able to get. As for the $500+ price...... the only one over that was the Zunino Glove. Otherwise, everything else was under that.

I was not looking to flood with free advertising or anything like that. We are definitely a business, but we could not be one without people, like ones from this site, who collect game used items. We appreciate all the feedback.

Sorry again for breaking forum rules.

Phil

Phil... Try contacting Chris Boyd. He should be able to help you in regards to be able to sell as a dealer here.

Hoosier39
01-25-2014, 11:14 AM
Phil... Try contacting Chris Boyd. He should be able to help you in regards to be able to sell as a dealer here.

???
The one that has doctored bats and is banned?

HawaiiSportsNut
01-25-2014, 07:15 PM
???
The one that has doctored bats and is banned?

Oops... I meant Chris Cavalier.

Hoosier39
01-25-2014, 08:38 PM
Oops... I meant Chris Cavalier.

Ha, that's more like it. That was funny tho.