PDA

View Full Version : Autographedbaseballbats.net Question

dmb71vw
01-19-2014, 02:55 PM
Has anyone bought anything from them? Are they good?

bobsis24
01-19-2014, 11:01 PM
I've never bought anything from him, but I saw him in Bradenton at a Yankees-Pirates spring training game in 2012. He had a bag of bats on his back, & I saw him hanging out for autographs at the end of the grandstand by the Yanks clubhouse a few different times that day. He said something like "you stand here all day, and if you're lucky you go home with a few autographs, then you come out the next day and do it again". His web site says he's a one-man operation. What I saw matches how he describes himself. Hope this helps a little!

Bob

sportsnbikes
01-21-2014, 08:27 PM
Has anyone bought anything from them? Are they good?

There are a hundred million operations like this. The only problem is that if authenticated by a major TPA, it may or may not be deemed 'genuine' whether it is or isn't.

I have a very hard time anymore buying any autograph if it's not authenticated by an in-person authentication or obtained myself.

dmb71vw
01-22-2014, 10:21 AM
I am not looking to buy an autographed bat but I game used one they sell. I think the person that runs that site is a member here but no one seems to have dealt with him.

anthony3133
01-22-2014, 10:46 AM
I've purchased from him in the past, pleasant transaction, good communication and item presented as described.

sportsnbikes
01-22-2014, 11:37 AM
I am not looking to buy an autographed bat but I game used one they sell. I think the person that runs that site is a member here but no one seems to have dealt with him.

AHHHH my bad.

rufusandherschel
01-22-2014, 12:21 PM
I've purchased from him in the past, pleasant transaction, good communication and item presented as described.

Same here.

dmb71vw
01-22-2014, 12:34 PM
its ok sportsnbikes. I wasn't specific enough at first just to see what people said.