PDA

View Full Version : FS: Game Used & Signed Memorabilia

rhendo
01-16-2014, 07:00 PM
Have the following items for sale. If anything has a COA, it will be listed in the description. I've also photomatched a few items with and without COAs which I will provide if interested. Please feel free to contact me at rhendershot24@hotmail.com if you are interested in any of the items below.

Jerseys
Troy Tulowitzki 2010 Game Used Rockies Signed Home Jersey (Photomatched)-$500
Dontrelle Willis 2003 Game Used Marlins Home Jersey (ROY & WS season, Lou Lampson COA & Photomatched)-$150
Harold Reynolds 1991 Game Used Mariners Home Jersey-$175

Bats
Chris Young Cracked Used Bat-$50
Dan Uggla Cracked Used Bat-$60
Josh Willingham Used Bat-$50
Mark Reynolds Used Bat-$45
Sandy Alomar Jr. Signed Cracked Used Bat-$75
Yunel Escobar Cracked Used Bat (Authentic Memories COA)-$50

Hats
Brett Myers Game Used Astros Hat (MLB Authentication)-$45

Helmets
Luis Castillo Game Used Marlins Helmet (Marlins Community Foundation COA)-$70

Signed Baseballs
Jose Reyes (JSA COA)-$60
Following 6 Baseballs-$80
-Scott Kazmir (JSA COA)
-Dontrelle Willis (MLB & Tristar COA)
-Chris Young-Pitcher (MLB COA)
-John Maine
-Don Larsen-Inscribed "WSPG 10-8-56"
-Sandy Alomar Jr.

Again, if you are interested in any photos or would like additional information, please email me at rhendershot24@hotmail.com.

rhendo
01-18-2014, 02:05 PM
The link to my photobucket is below, where photos will be found.

http://s827.photobucket.com/user/rhendo24/library/?sort=3&page=0

Feel free to shoot me an email at rhendershot24@hotmail.com if interested in anything.

tella27
01-18-2014, 07:35 PM
Are you just buying items on eBay to try and flip on here? I ask because this jersey sold on eBay not 2 weeks ago for $270.

emann
01-18-2014, 10:09 PM
No comment on the above, but either way your photomatching skills are off. The Tulo in the pic is not a match...

rhendo
01-18-2014, 10:09 PM
Are you just buying items on eBay to try and flip on here? I ask because this jersey sold on eBay not 2 weeks ago for $270.

I didn't buy it with the intention of flipping it, but because I found what I believe to be photomatches showing it is game used and not issued as the auction suggested, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to get a little bit more for it with that info. What I'm wanting to do with the funds I raise is put it into some Reyes game used memorabilia that other members have emailed me about. I have no idea what Tulowitzki game used jerseys have sold for in the past but I know an unsigned one didn't meet reserve at $570 on MLB auctions not long ago. I figured I'd throw this one up at $500 since it's signed and that leaves plenty of room to negotiate. I'm willing to listen to offers on my prices, they are not set in stone. If I don't get an offer that I like, I'm completely fine with keeping it.

jbsportstuff
01-18-2014, 10:12 PM
I didn't buy it with the intention of flipping it, but because I found what I believe to be photomatches showing it is game used and not issued as the auction suggested, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to get a little bit more for it with that info. What I'm wanting to do with the funds I raise is put it into some Reyes game used memorabilia that other members have emailed me about. I have no idea what Tulowitzki game used jerseys have sold for in the past but I know an unsigned one didn't meet reserve at $570 on MLB auctions not long ago. I figured I'd throw this one up at $500 since it's signed and that leaves plenty of room to negotiate. I'm willing to listen to offers on my prices, they are not set in stone. If I don't get an offer that I like, I'm completely fine with keeping it.
It's pretty clear by the pics below that it's not even close to a match.

rhendo
01-18-2014, 10:35 PM
No comment on the above, but either way your photomatching skills are off. The Tulo in the pic is not a match...

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I can only zoom so far with my computer before things get too blurry to tell for sure sometimes. The photo of him going into the dugout and giving high fives seemed to match up with the letters and number that are seen on the back of this jersey. The photo of him fielding was listed in gettyimages with the same date, so I guess I just had assumed they were the same jersey and a match.

But you are right, my photomatching skills are obviously off and something I need to work at. Thank you for bringing that up for me to see and check out.

If anyone thinks that my only intention is to buy on ebay and then flip here for profit right away, you are totally wrong. Most of the memorabilia I buy I purchase to keep. I buy them because they are players I enjoy to watch. However, if something sells for lower than I think it should and maybe I can make a few bucks to put back into my collection, I don't see what the big issue is. I have that option of posting it and if others don't agree with the price, that's fine. Is that to say that I expect to buy a Tulo jersey for $270 and sell it for $500 because I have what I believed were photomatches? No, of course not. That price is solely a starting point, just like you'd find on ebay in a BIN/BO. Jerseys that are game used and game issued sell at different prices, so if I purchase something as issued and it turns out to be used, there is a bit more value there. All I'm looking to do is the same thing I'm sure many others are, add pieces that fit my collection better. That may very well mean coming across items I didn't know were available and attempting to sell off some stuff I recently purchased, as in this case.

rhendo
01-18-2014, 10:48 PM
It's pretty clear by the pics below that it's not even close to a match.

I'm not arguing that. The photo of him going into the dugout was the one that I really took a close look at because it was the most clear in my eyes. The photo of him fielding the ground ball was tough for me to see because of how pixelated the photo got when zooming. The "ROC" part of Rockies looked right when I zoomed as close as I could. Since they were on gettyimages as the same date, it only seemed logical to assume this was the jersey. The back looked correct, the "ROC" seemed to be correct. Putting that together made me assume this was a photomatch. Was I wrong? Now I can see I was. Thanks to another member I can see that things don't quite match up. I haven't argued with anyone saying that I'm right and they are wrong. The side by side pictures look clear to me and I can see that they don't match up.

johnsontravis@ymail.com
01-18-2014, 11:24 PM
I honestly don't see the issue if he was trying to intentionally flip on here for two reasons:

1. Who on this site doesn't stalk EBay a lot?...probably no one. So really any attempt to flip from EBay to here wouldn't work very well anyway.

2. Even if he were to sell it for a successful flip what is wrong with that? Both parties are happy so I find it totally acceptable.

tella27
01-18-2014, 11:28 PM
Does the jersey have a lower asking price now that it's been established it's not a game used, photomatched jersey but the properly described game issued jersey it was sold as on eBay

rhendo
01-18-2014, 11:36 PM
Does the jersey have a lower asking price now that it's been established it's not a game used, photomatched jersey but the properly described game issued jersey it was sold as on eBay

Absolutely. I have explained the situation to the few who had emailed me asking for a price and have an offer out to one of them. That person is getting first priority at it as they emailed me first. If they still want it given the information, great. If not, the price will be updated on this thread.

tella27
01-18-2014, 11:42 PM
Let me know I have an interest in it - you out bid me on eBay for it. If your offers fall through let me know. I would also be open to trading you for it if you're looking for something that fits your collection or for something that would open up cash for you if sold.

rhendo
01-18-2014, 11:47 PM
Let me know I have an interest in it - you out bid me on eBay for it. If your offers fall through let me know. I would also be open to trading you for it if you're looking for something that fits your collection or for something that would open up cash for you if sold.

Will do. Shoot me an email at rhendershot24@hotmail.com and I will keep you informed. If you've got any Jose Reyes memorabilia or Mets jerseys, that's what I'd be looking to trade for.

emann
01-19-2014, 01:55 AM
Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I can only zoom so far with my computer before things get too blurry to tell for sure sometimes. The photo of him going into the dugout and giving high fives seemed to match up with the letters and number that are seen on the back of this jersey. The photo of him fielding was listed in gettyimages with the same date, so I guess I just had assumed they were the same jersey and a match.

Sure thing. I just wanted to point it out in case it sold as the match. Save you & the buyer a problem!