PDA

View Full Version : Cobb Bat on ebay

Drasher99
12-08-2006, 05:41 PM
I was wondering if anyone else was disappointed to see this one ended early by the seller. I was hoping it would run its full course. It looked like an amazing bat and the seller had no Idea what it was worth.

sicollector1954@insightbb.com
12-08-2006, 06:49 PM
It will probably show up in an upcoming Mastro auction! I too was disappointed it ended early. I was prepared to bid and try and win it. I had emailed the seller asking if it was possible to pick up in person but they never got back to me. The seller preferred Paypal. I would not have wanted to see them get the likes of that charge!

staindsox
12-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Can you post the link to the auction? Thanks.

Chris

jboosted92
12-08-2006, 07:22 PM
I was wondering if anyone else was disappointed to see this one ended early by the seller. I was hoping it would run its full course. It looked like an amazing bat and the seller had no Idea what it was worth.

if the seller was smart, im sure he was contacted and offered big $$$$ if they were allowed to come and examine the bat. I would assume thats what was done.. thats what i tried to do!! haha

if legit... a 40,000 to 75,000 bat

bat_master
12-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

I saw the bat listed, but didn't pay a huge amount of attention to it. I guess you could say I just know how much money my wife will allow me to spend and this bat isn't (wasn't) in the plans. Looked like a nice bat though.

Let's just hope that the seller got a fair price for it.