PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to fanfests of the Giants, Angels or Yankees?

beef
01-14-2014, 02:59 PM
I'm looking for help getting an item or two signed at each fanfest. I would be more than happy to work out a deal to compensate you for your time. You can either reply here or email me at ryancolbs@yahoo.com I appreciate the help. Thanks. -Ryan

marino13
01-14-2014, 06:59 PM
The Yankees do not have a fanfest, that I can recall.

Which signature are you looking to obtain?

beef
01-14-2014, 08:48 PM
From the Yankees i was hoping to get Brendan Ryan on a Mariners game jersey. In a dream world I could get Ichiro to sign the 12 all star/wbc replica jerseys. Sorry not being a Yankees fan I was under the assumption that every team had a fanfest.

beef
01-16-2014, 08:18 AM
According to the Giants website theirs will be held February 1st and Michael Morse will be there. If anyone plans on going or knows someone in charge of the event that I can get ahold of please let me know. Thanks.

MercyMe78
01-16-2014, 01:43 PM
According to the Giants website theirs will be held February 1st and Michael Morse will be there. If anyone plans on going or knows someone in charge of the event that I can get ahold of please let me know. Thanks.

Giants Fanfest there is no guarantee on which player you get. You wait in a random line for about 3 hours and players rotate every hour or so. You actually have no idea who you will get when you reach the beginning of the line.

beef
01-17-2014, 08:32 AM
Thanks for the info, that is disappointing how they run the autograph sessions. It's got to be very difficult for giants fans to chase signatures on player specific items. I guess I've been spiiled by the organized manner in which the mariners run their fanfest. I guess I'll try to email someone at the giants clubhouse store and see if they can help me.