PDA

View Full Version : question for Jeter collectors

yankees24
12-21-2013, 09:43 PM
This is for the Jeter collectors, if you were to collect one item from him which would it be? Bat, jersey, cleats? Also are his game used good to invest in or is there just too much of his items now in the market? Thanks!

marino13
12-21-2013, 10:41 PM
I collect Jeter's gamers - as long as it is affordable. :D

I have '09 bat and jersey - signed and inscribed and authenticated - with "09 Game Used".

Also got a pair of GU cleats from '11 -- both of them were signed and COA/LOA as such.

Always looking for a decent price (like when my friends in need of funds and he had no choice but to let something go) -- I am still waiting for a decent opportunity to get Jeter "Block Letters" bat.

sportsnbikes
12-22-2013, 12:48 AM
I'd think a jersey would be a good investment and a bat that's filthy with use.

If I could afford his stuff I'd buy it.

spartanservitto
12-22-2013, 09:32 AM
I think it's about price vs item. Jerseys are out of my price range. But a bat isn't , at least the right one. I was able to get a psa/DNA cracked gamer that was signed for 2200. I thought that is about as good as it gets. I have a 2003 gamer I purchased for 1350, back then but that price would be unheard of now. The typical Steiner prices I see are usually 4k and above.

Here is my newest bat.

yankees24
12-22-2013, 11:31 AM
thanks everyone for the input. are his jerseys worth the prices Steiner sells them for or are there too many out there in the secondary market?

jsage
12-22-2013, 11:45 AM
thanks everyone for the input. are his jerseys worth the prices Steiner sells them for or are there too many out there in the secondary market?

If you are truely interested in buying a Jeter Game Used Jersey (less than Steiner's price) email jssage24@yahoo.com
Jerry sage